BREAKING NEWS: Rampage Jackson Arrested

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Garnett, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

TMZ breaks the story. Apparently he was driving his lifted truck around hit a car and kept going. Police noticed and he wouldn't pull over. He kept driving and hit a couple more cars before police were able to stop him. I dont know if the link has the pics, but I've seen them. The damn truck he was driving is the same one he's had painted w/ a decal of his picture. Pics of him laying on the ground and in the back of a cop car. Link below

http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/15/cops-say-jackson-went-on-rampage/

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Just saw the pics from the link posted. Why not have a driver if you are RJ????

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!

What the heck are you doing Rampage????

This won't get him kicked out of the leauge will it?

Where are the pictures?

I didn't see them.

4. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

haha. Should be make it easy to identify who's truck it is.

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

lmao...you cant get any dumber....not like its hard to notice that truck smashing into other vehicles..

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Best I could find right now.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=1yQf-Z_NoOA"]YouTube - Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in a highway pursuit by police vid[/ame]

:flyinghigh:

7. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

There seems to be more news on this. This is second hand, but it's been reported that Rampage was taken to a hospital by police the following day when he was out w/ friends. His friends called over a police officer because Rampage was acting out of the ordinary.

I'm personally wondering about mental health reasons for this. Thats what's been hinted at w/ the latest reports I've seen.

Btw, Hermater, the person who took those pics is from from an MMA forum. He sold them to TMZ for $250. The arrest happened outside of his house.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Mental health issues?

Like depression?

He was trying to kill himself by cop?

Holy freaking crap.

:icon_eek:

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Or maybe his brain is just mush.

10. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

wow sold the pictures for only 250 dollars, how stupid. I think he could have gotten wayyy more money.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think it's depression.

Dude's brain isn't mush, he's a funny mother hecker.

It's too difficult for stupid people to be that funny.

:wise: