Fedor Beats Sylvia In 37 Secs

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Brooklyn, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

lolol

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/search/Fedor%2BSylvia/video/x66qgd_fedor-vs-tim-sylvia-affliction-bann_sport"]Dailymotion - Fedor vs Tim sylvia Affliction Banned, a video from mysa52. Fedor, vs, Tim, sylvia, hero@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x66qgd@@AMEPARAM@@x66qgd[/ame]

2. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

amazing. FEDOR is the king, hands down

3. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

ya it was pretty pathetic, shiet the whole card was pretty boring, and had to deal with megadeath also blah...

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Screw.

I thought Brooklyn was worthless.

Since when did he start posting useful info?

Nice dude.

I thought it was 36 seconds though?

:ponder:

I've been saying that for the last 5 years.

Pay attention!

:spankbottom:

:lolsign:

:yahoo:

:beersign:

:punch:

That was Dave Mustan

5. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

y i the vid gone who deleted?! grr

6. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

pathetic? that was a great card..don't know which fights you were watching? that Barnett knockout was nasty..as was fedors demolition of Tim the chump Sylvia...Lindland looked sick early against Negao but got gassed after spending a bunch of energy on that choke hold....not to mention Arslovsky was back in form and threw a sweet flying knee......

Vitor Belfort, the phenom, great knee, followed it up with a nasty right uppercut and a straight left..granted terry martin ain't great, but it was his first fight at that weight clbutt..he's normally 200+....he looked uncomfortable the first round but then Couture told him to man up...he used to look just like Fedor's fight against Sylvia...just throwing bombs....go look up his fight against Wanderlei Silva..he destroyed Silva with 21 straight punches..backed him right to the rope throwing the whole time before he dropped him and finished it.....

the early fights that were free were also some good fights....affliction is here to stay...and I hope Dana White eats his words into bankruptcy cuz he's a happy punk who talks about class and then does the complete opposite..

Fedor..clearly the best pound for pound....

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Fedor is the baddest motherhecker to ever walk the planet.

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I fixed the first post to include a working video. Daily Motion rules!

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It will never get old watching that fight!

(If you can call it a fight!)

10. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

This actually wasn't a test for Fedor imo....I don't know why everyone made such a big deal about this fight. Sylivia is nothing special, fedor has walked through opponents three times Sylvia's skill set with no attention drawn to it like this one. I actually wish Fedor would have played with him and tossed him around for a while, schooling the crap out of him as Cotour did.....

11. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

i lov u steve

12. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

and what about the knockout from Antonio Noguiera...Antonio ROGUERIO Noguiera that is, the ufc heavyweights brother.....they are almost identical...

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You are preaching to the choir.

Been saying this for years.

Fedor is the baddest dude on the planet.

This fight was important though because Fedor had apparently signed with a Russian/Asian organization rather than join the UFC a year ago.

Now he is fighting in Affliction.

Looks like Dana is gonna have to give him what he wants to dominate in the UFC.

It is inevitable now.

Rodrigo?

They are both bad dudes.