The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Im watching eagles live right now and litto doesent look happy. He said he wont be happy if he doesent start:icon_sad:. I personally think we need to start litto and asante.

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i heard eagles might trade the big kid shawn andrews!!!!!!!!!

3. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Unless his "personal issue" is a heroin addiction, I don't see how you could justify trading away one of the youngest and best offensive lineman in the game.

4. ball in the baskett

Andy reid said during his interview that he doesent know where people get that crap lol. Andrews is not being traded its bullcrap.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Cataldi fan.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Sounds like Samuel may have pulled his hamstring.

7. ball in the baskett

Does any other team have as much drama as we do. We have sheppard westbrooks contract,Andrews fat butt just not showing up, now asante pulls his hamme. Mcnabb said we could win the nfc how the hell can we do that with players acting like spoiled brats and injurys.

8. Greg Brosh

it happens all over, but we see it more because we are fans of them.

imagine the packers fans right now or the bengals fans when Ocho was causing a huff.

9. ball in the baskett

Yea but the packers only problem is favre and the bengals only problem is chad. We have multiple problems and its hard to make everyone happy.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Gcobb reported that Andrews has some sort of "emotional problem" that has caused him to not report..... "Big Kid" is sounding more and more accurate.... Unless your dog died from eating your mom and your first born" then get your butt to Lehigh

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You may be right. I can't wait to find out what's going on with him.

12. ball in the baskett

Banner and andy met with litos agent today.

13. Greg Brosh

i had heard the same about Andrews. Bit of a mamma's boy and is homesick.

Is Spadaro spinning camp as being peachy and rosey? I haven't been over there in awhile.

14. ball in the baskett

I wasent there today but im keeping up with it on the eagles site. Im going there again tommorow and i went there the first rookie camp. It does look like all the players are happy and getting along.

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Trevor Laws is back out practicing this afternoon. Not ALL news is bad news

16. Greg Brosh

This Jackson-Hamstring problem better not be something that bothers him all season.

for some reason i see Moats getting traded. They can't keep:

Westy
    Buck
    Hunt
    Booker
    Moats

I can see getting MAYBE a 4th for him

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Ehhh.... if it does it does. I'm would be way more upset about Samuel's hammy then Desean's.... Every thing we get out of Desean as a rookie is a gift but I'm not expecting too much from him. Booker is return kicks according Segrest and we have Demps, Reed, and others who can return punts if Desean has a nagging injury.

He's gonna be a good pickup for who ever gets him but I doubt we get ANYTHING for him

18. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I agree with phiglesphan, I don't see us getting anything in return for Ryan. I think he is just going to get cut.

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

just got through to spads for the first time in 3 years on TC live. :applausec:

Yeah I'm high on moats and think he's 4th on the depth chart and would personally prefer to keep in the fold but I don't see it as possible unless Buck gets hurt. I have been packaging moats with picks in fantasy trade proprosals for folks like Q but in reality I see him just getting cut and picked up elsewhere where I'm sure he will be great

Just got through again....
    Twice in one day... is TC's audience slipping or was it just my day?

20. Greg Brosh

any of you guys ever hear of a receiver named Shaheer McBride? they said he is turning heads