Yankees Acquire C Ivan Rodriguez From Tigers

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by TJ, Jul 30, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/10914053

Are you freaking kidding me? Why does every freaking team out there is so willing to help the freaking Yankees? :icon_rolleyes:

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Wow....great move once again by the Yankees. Ugh...

3. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

I hate the yankee heckers

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Man heck, I have respect Pudge his whole entire career, and I know this isn't his doing, but the respect stops right here. Screw the skanky yankees.

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Seriously. There must be some law that doesn't allow you to make a favorable trade with the Yankees. Kyle Farnsworth? The dude is crap and won't help Detroit in any way other than being a body in the bullpen. Pudge was owed a lot more money than he is worth, but he has been having a good season as of late and for a contending team to trade him for Kyle Farnsworth is beyond belief. Only the Yankees...

6. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

what the heck is this bullcrap? I do not understand this from Detroit's point of view. He must have been making trouble in the clubhouse. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. The Tigers get a pitcher that the Yankees are afraid to use, in exchange for Pudge Rodriguez? I mean what the heck is that?

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

what a bullcrap trade. farnsworth ? are you freaking kidding me ? had to be a money move on detroits part.

8. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Gay butt trade. Pudge used to be on 'roids so it's about time he receives some bad karma.

9. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

It definitely was, but they still could have gotten a better return from a team like the Marlins.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yankmes trying to buy another WS. Congrats Hank more of daddy's money well spent.:icon_rolleyes:

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

just another good move by the boys in NY