#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

:Loco:

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

oh yeah we forgot, that crack pipe found in his truck was a friends that he was trying to help.

yeah, that's it.

3. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:icon_lol:

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

**sigh**

Smeagle...your team needs you to come talk some smack. This answering machine you call 'bigsexyy81' keeps repeating the same message over and over again, and this way is boring...

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIR5SrwtsSY&feature=related"]YouTube - I.... HATE....DALLAS[/ame]

7. burnout2oo7

I like your thinking, TJ. When I get an answering machine, that is going to be my message.

"Please leave your message after the 'Dallas Sucks'.....Dallas Sucks."

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, that's better...you are getting the hang of it...

9. burnout2oo7

Me or Dallas Sucks. Crap, I mean ball in the bakett or Dallas Sucks. Crap. Oh well...Dallas Sucks. :icon_mrgreen:

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm talking about both of you, burn.......(did I get it right this time? :icon_redface: )

11. burnout2oo7

:dance04:

We're throwing you a party for that!

12. ball in the baskett

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Why did scientist start using Eagles fans for research instead of rats? There are some things a rat just will not do.

Did you hear about what the Iggles fan did when the Iggles finally won the Super Bowl??
    Answer: He woke up

Did you hear about the Eagles fan catching his wife cheating with a Giants fan? He grabed a pistol and shot the Giants fan and then held the gun to his temple. His wife started to laugh, he then asked " Why are you laughing, YOUR NEXT"

The Council of Legendary Figures came together to discuss their latest successes.

The Tooth Fairy said "It's great to be the Tooth Fairy! I recently visited the NY Giants and cheered them all up by promissing to provide them with free dental work if they need it!"

The Easter Bunny said "It's great to be the Easter Bunny! I recently visited the Washington Redskins and cheered them all up by laying an egg so they wouldn't have too!"

Father Time said "It's great to be Father Time! I recently visited the Dallas Cowboys and cheered them all up by reminding them of the 5 Super Bowls they have won!"

Then Santa Claus stepped forward all bloody and bruised and said "Screw this job! I just got back from Philly and they suck!!!"

Little Johnny was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.
    All the typical answers came up--fireman, policeman, salesman, etc. . . .

Little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
    "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly sent the other children to work on some coloring, and took Little Johnny aside to ask him,
    "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Little Johnny, "He plays for the Philadelphia Eagles, but I was too embarrassed to say so."

What's more useless than the Pope's nipples??

Answer: An Eagles player's ring finger! :lol:

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I've argued for years about how pathetic, hypocritical, and well, ignorant 90% of Dallas Cowboys fans are... somehow you dumb bastards always come back with the exact same crap. So I decided to beat you shmucks to the punch and simply state 'DALLAS SUCKS!' on a daily basis, or at least as much as possible.

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Great come back :icon_cool:

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:icon_cheesygrin:

Don't forget!

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

17. ball in the baskett

Dallas sucks TO swallows and the fans follow:icon_cool:

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's a shame Smeagle doesn't post on weekends :icon_confused:

19. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I am sure he will find this on Monday.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

so i hear the child molestor known as erik williams is coaching now ?

man, jerry better not let him run any youth camps.