**BREAKING NEWS** He's Baaaaaaack

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by FSUViking, Aug 3, 2008.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

You aren't the only one.

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

No one wants Farves butt just retire

although he would be a good backup in philly

3. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I can imagine there are several teams out there who would want Favre. The man put up career best numbers last year, and at the end of the game, when the pressure is on, there aren't many QBs out there one would rather have on their team than Favre.

You really think the Viking would prefer Tavarres Jackson over Brett Favre. Or the bears would like to keep the dynamic duo of Grossman and Orton. Chad Pennington anyone? And let's not forget the wonderful Miami situation.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Miami's good. They have Quincy Carter coming in. :icon_cheesygrin:

5. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Funny man. Maybe he won't try to snort up the yardlines.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

i had heard a rumor that the team will keep Favre up until the days before the regular season, than cut him. which would cause him to have to sit out the first couple weeks of the season while he gets acclimated with a new team.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That would be a rod move.

8. Greg Brosh

Fixed. Like what Favre is doing isn't a rod move?

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Now I didn't say that either. Just don't screw him out of a job.

10. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Don't see it happening. He will win the starting then things will be back to normal.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

The thingnow is that Favre cannot veto any trade once he is reinstated, so Green Bay could send him anywhere they want after Monday.

12. Greg Brosh

Isn't this Rodgers last year under his rookie deal? If Favre wins the job and does play in Green Bay this year, what do you do with Rodgers? Re-sign him in the hopes he is everything you think he can be? If I was Rodgers, i'd walk like Brooks, Hasselbeck and Brunell did.

There will be a couple team's looking for a starter next year. Miami, KC, San Fran, Detroit, Minnesota, Chicago

Obviously these are the teams I can think of at the top of my head that don't have anything special right now.

13. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Well they drafted 2 QBs this year so they can't be convinced by him so if he doesn't win the job he probably will go.

14. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

well i am very tired of this whole ordeal but at the same time interested in how it will end up