The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I just watched dark night it was a great movie the joker was really good.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I guess you've never seen Secretary which she did a year after that. That should have been her curtain call.

3. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Never even heard of it. Sounds like a ph0rno. I guess I'll have to check it out, then.

4. DawkinsINT

It's not exactly a ph0rno, but it's pretty hot thinking of gaining that type of power over a person.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Uncle Buck.

Candy still cracks me up.

:popcorn:

6. burnout2oo7

Wait, so it's close? I was just joking. :icon_lol:

7. DawkinsINT

ha ha...no it's not close to being a ph0rno. The premise is though.

8. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

"Deliver Us from Evil." a pretty devastating and infuriating documentary about s*x abuse in the catholic church, and about how one priest in particular kept getting sent to different parishes after being accused of molesting children

9. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

The Dark Knight.

Its a great film but there wasn't much of a story line to it and the whole two-face bit was pretty poorly done and not really needed.

10. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

the devil's rejects and currently watching american psycho

11. burnout2oo7

I wouldn't say there wasn't much of a story line. The story line was just a little complicated. It seemed to me like one of those movies that is better the second time you watch it.

12. Ridin Burgundy

Its not complicated at all. Its very simple with a whole lot of action to make people not care.

13. DawkinsINT

The movie had multiple story lines going on. I have a couple of beefs with the film, but story lines aren't one of them.

14. Ridin Burgundy

I can live with the story lines thing but in that regard Begins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dark Knight.

I just really didn't like the whole two-face bit.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm on the phone with Comcast because all my freaking movie channels don't work.

I hate Comcast.

:grumpy:

16. ParanoidMike

saw the director's cut of "Dark City," a movie that is one of my favorites, and i gotta say this version is better. its' not so much what i could tell was added, but they did away with the beginning narration that basically gives away the entire plot of the movie. i'm so glad they got rid of that.

i will definitely keep this new version and get rid of the old

17. DawkinsINT

I didn't even know there was a director's cut of this. I'll have to check it out.

18. ParanoidMike

it just came out this week. i think you can rent it off of Netflix if you don't want to buy it. it doesn't have the original version in it

Roger Ebert was able to do a new commentary for this version. must've happened before all of his health problems.

i do love how they got rid of the narration... they were right. you really are given the entire plot of the movie within the first few minutes

19. DawkinsINT

I have blockbusteronline. It doesn't appear that they have the director's cut yet. Damn.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

same her damn i hvent seen taht movie a while