The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Your season tickets give you the right to go to every home game... THAT'S IT.
    Do you want them to call you too to help set up the draft board?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

So the Westbrook injury's going to leave a mark...yikes!

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hes not injured he just has the viral thing.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

ankle.

5. ball in the baskett

Where did you hear that?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

7. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

You bastard! You don't heck around about that kind of crap. What's wrong with you?

Unfortunately, I didn't read the last sentence before clicking the link and read every post and the entire article before coming back here and seeing it.

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

baskett doesn't click on articles, he has already said that he doesn't do research

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I agree with a lot of what you have to say, but in this particular case, I'm sure there is more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye. It's not difficult for someone in Andrews' position to get someone to say he's dealing with clinical depression. I'm sure the Eagles are delving deeper into this than flat-out saying, "we don't care".

I would not be surprised when Andrews comes back that the fines are lifted.

My whole stance is that sometimes, a lot of times actually, it's better to say nothing than something. Especially when the situation hasn't changed or been resolved.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

holy crap, howard eskin posts here ?

dawk - i can't help the way i feel, this front office has made me cynical. you have known me for how long now ? this isn't something that just popped with me, this has been building. you know i have defended the front office on many things but little by little they have lost my backing. all it took was what reid did by going on with misenelli and saying they are going to take care of things.

the arrogance of this organization is what gets people and it's gotten to me. if they do the right thing and drop the fines it will go a long way. not only with the fans, but with the other players and possible free agents down the road.

11. ball in the baskett

All i do is watch espn and go to the eagles site. Im usually out playing basketball i dont have time to look stuff up all the time.

12. DawkinsINT

I hear ya, and I totally understand. I just think in this situation as it stands so far, I'm not holding anything against them yet.

I just hope he comes back soon, fines are dropped, and everyone's happy.

Most of the articles posted aren't that long. It's not like reading War And Peace.

13. ball in the baskett

I do read the articles

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I say if sheppard wants out so bad i say we trade him for either a pick or trade him for another starting capable cornerback, maybe that guy from the raiders since he will probably be leaving the raiders soon

15. ball in the baskett

Na we dont really need another corner hansen isnt that bad. I would still try to trade him for a top receiver.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

trade him for draft picks...that's about all you'll get for him at this point.

17. DawkinsINT

These last few posts are hilarious.

18. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

i can't believe Samuel still hasn't practiced at all yet.

19. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I think hes ready to practice but i think andy is making him stay out a few extra days just in case

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Precautionary Measures.