The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I wonder what westbrooks deal is worth???????

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hes officially signed thats all i care about.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So I just opened up the SI fantasy issue and read the following sentence "Samuel signed with the Eagles for 9.2 million a year, more the Donovan Mcnabb or Michael Westbrook.

COME ON SI, MICHAEL Westbrook...... WTF. I know you are absolute garbage of a mag and the people weekly of the sports world but get the leagues best all around back's name correct.

It's now in the trash

4. ball in the baskett

lol thats so bad i bet someone gets fired.

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I missed the first-stringers play, but I like what I saw from McNabb's highlights. I like what I saw from D. Jackson as well. He really caught the ball well.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Outside of one nice kickoff return by Booker, our return game was disappointing yesterday.

7. eaglesrule4ever

its bound to pickup and if booker didnt fall over his own feet he would of had a nice return on one of them!

!!

8. ball in the baskett

Best things i saw from last nights game are mcnabb and desean. Mcnabb was moveing well and throwing accurately and desean did well as a receiver even though there were no great punt returns.

9. eaglesrule4ever

I think in time Desean will come into his own returning punts, hes just got 2 get use to the nfl level of competition

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

i am still not happy we took jackson instead of going for thomas but if the eagles actually use the 1st rounder we got by trading down next year and jackson keeps playing like he did and improving it would prove to be the better move.

the return game still didn't look well and to me it seemed that again our return men were getting popped pretty much right after they caught the ball.

also, once again our defense allowed a 1st possesion score, somethuing they did way too much lasty year. that's has to get better.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

No key injuries, DMac looking good, Westbrook with the new deal, Andrews back to work, Jackson posting 5 catches....

All in all, I'm pretty happy for now...

12. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

yeah i think Jackson surprised almost everyone this past weekend

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

wtf is up with runyan being such a pr**k about andrews ? his attitude pretty much proves why people are affraid to open up about suffering from clinical depression and why andrews worried about coming out with it.

the ignorance that some people display about this disorder is off the charts. just like the dope that called 950 yesterday and said how can he be depressed, he's a millionare.

14. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

smeagle: I'd rep ya, but apparently, I haven't been around long enough. I am wit 100% about your previous statement!

15. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Replay's on NFLN...

16. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

On a football note... I heard that there's a rumor that Steve Smith (WR-Car) might be coming to the Eagles- maybe for Sheppard? Anyone else hear that?

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

it was out there for a bit but at this point i'll beleive it when smith is at the novecare center for the press conference.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's a rumor that has floated the moment Steve Smith wacked Ray Lucas in the eye...I don't think it has legs, but stranger things have happened and that would be great for the Eagles...

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I won't believe the Smith rumor until I see him holding up an Eagles jersey with his name on it.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I agree...and then Donovan can run him out of town...

Calm down...I keeeeddd....