The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Defense wins championships and our first team is looking great. The offense has enough to get the job done westbrook is a top RB and mcnabb could get the ball to any wideout.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Iteresting quote from B. Dawk

"Look, Philadelphia is a different place," Dawkins said. "I've said it a thousand times: Everybody can't play in Philadelphia. There has to be something about you to be able to survive here. And the cats who can -- may not want to."

Sad that this is how we as fans have made one of our most loved sports heroes feel. BOO Philly fans

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

If that makes you comfortable, then you go right ahead and think that.

That's ashame...sounds like he's joining "camp j. roll."

4. ball in the baskett

Well he dident say hes one of those people.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

What do you mean "those people?"

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

7. ball in the baskett

He dident say hes one of the players that doesent want to be there.

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Read it again. You completely missed his point

9. ball in the baskett

Whats he talking about then?

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

It takes a certain kind of player to thrive in Philadelphia

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

"those people." :icon_lol:

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

true because we are not lemmings that will cheer crap players that aremaking millions and don't hustle.

this is the biggest bullcrap line there is about this place. money trumps everything 99% of the time and i could count the amount of players who took less to play elsewhere on one hand (all 4 teams combined) and even then that's not necessarily an indication that the fanbase was the reason.

13. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

No, Heckert. You can't win a Super Bowl with these WRs. Maybe if your defense was chock full of studs, but it isn't.

These pr**ks better be making some calls behind the scenes...

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Dude DAWK said that.... not some scrub we ran out of town. Admit it that we SUCK. Nobody is saying to cheer a team of crap (which we have MANY TIMES) the problem is how negative we are even when it's not crap as we won't settle for ANYTHING less then a SB. Which leads us (myself excluded) to do dumb crap like call for Kolb to take over for Mcnabb this past off season

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

OMFG....you were a Kolb guy? I've never went that far with my frustrations.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Lol nice try... I said my self EXcluded. I'm the guy who has hated him since I heard his name on draft day

18. DawkinsINT

:lol:

I'm trying to remember...was anyone on this board actually calling for Kolb over 5?

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I would love to do research and see but i have to go to work. I however was referring to the media/fanbase as a whole and we all know there was ALOT of noise about it for about 2-3 months in the offseason.

20. DawkinsINT

Yeah, I knew what you meant. The majority here though I think were behind McNabb. I went through a short period of time where I wanted Big Red gone, but that didn't last too long.