Mick Foley Headed To TNA.

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Inclulbus, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

2. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats Low very very Low.

Dont get me wrong I love TNA but when your a WWE HOF, You dont go with Competiton.

3. Inclulbus

Yeah, I Dont even like TNA. I think that's such a horrible move by Foley.

4. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Your right. BAD MOVE.

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

$$$$ Talks. It speaks volumes. I read his book. Have a nice day!:icon_cheesygrin:

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Whats he gonna do there anyway he cant wrestle anymore.

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Will replace West? The guy with his Ugly Kits.:icon_cheesygrin:

[​IMG]

Didnt know sting had Eye problems???

[​IMG]

8. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Mascara infection.

9. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

If TNA would just get rid of that damned 6 sided ring. They have some really good talent, but that ring is just a put off.

Which one? I picked up the second (Foley is Good), and it was funny as hell. A great read.

10. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

He probably will just commentate. His body is shot. If he wrestles again......yikes.

My only hope is that he doesn't do what so many guys do when they switch companies. If he goes on TNA airwaves and does a nasty shoot interview about the WWE, the company that has given him the world, then my respect for him will be gone completely.

11. Inclulbus

i dont know about his body being shot... when hasnt it been shot? he just keeps going and going.. like the energizer bunny.. just a lot slower. But yeah i say they can west and put foley in his spot.

12. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

i don't mind the move if they use him the right way. he said he got tired of getting yelled at by Vince in his headset every week. There wasn't much he could possibly do in the WWE anymore. at least now he gets a bit of a fresh start, despite being beaten up. even without wrestling he adds more.

I had read the Lesnar might come back as well, but he hasn't decided between TNA and WWE.

13. ball in the baskett

Lesnar should come back to wwe dident he lose weight though he doesent look as big as he used to.

14. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think he should stay in the UFC , He has dominated both of his official UFC matches, he lost the 1st one but thats because got caught in a submission he will be impressive in the UFC if he keeps it up..

15. ball in the baskett

You think he can become champ?

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Probably not, but its possible

17. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Are you new to wrestling? Guys move around all the time. Foley's been everywhere but TNA. Why shouldn't he do it?

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I can't say I'm surprised by this.

Wide Right is right. Angle did it.

19. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

honestly i like the move, foley was such a big draw for wwe that they kant help but want him to wrestle. mcmahn knows people love watching him get his butt kicked. remember that edge spot on smackdown a few eeks before summerslam. whenever possible wwe would puch him to get back in the ring. foley knows his body is shot and he also knows that if he goes to tna they would be so excited to have him, he can just call the matches and only do something physical when HE thinks its a good idea, not when a bunch of writers think so

20. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

about LEsnar, he beat easily Texas crazy dork .. horse. Im usre he could try Fabricio Werdum. Lesnar is too big.

I can only say he will loose vs Fedor but in the UFC he can clearly become a Champ.