#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

It's called meaningless rambling that was neither smart nor humorous due to it's complete lack of relationship to anything remotely relevent.
    But you keep trying there n00b :eek:ther-twothumbsup:

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

you see, in philadelphia we have respect for the world. were not a bunch of crazy rednecks who could care less if they wiped out every species on the earth that doenst speak with a texas accent.

3. youstolethatball

youstolethatball beer belly budda

You are the city of botherly love (making)

4. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Why would I kiss butt I HATE EAGLES but I HATE EVEN MORE THE COWBOYS.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Serious question....how old are you n00b?
    You don't have to nail down the year, just ball park it for me. Just don't lie.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

to be honest, i dont like the redskins, but like he said i hate the cowboys more

its like that time on family guy when peter started the church of the fonz. brian and peter's dad worked together to end the church even though they hate each other. well eagles and redskins fans will come together to silence the over-arrogant cowboys fans...... and hate each other when were done

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

EXACT:icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin:

8. youstolethatball

32; and no, I'm not single, nor am I into greek

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:qft: repped for family guy reference

Don't worry brainwashed rednecks who think the world revolves around texas aren't my type.
    I really wondered cause we have some preteens here and the continental congress crack makes me think you just learned about it in social studies. Well that and you clearly have the intelect of a 10 year old w/ autism :icon_smile:

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hey another eagles fan havent seen you before welcome to the site.

11. youstolethatball

Did your daddy help you with that response? Don't worry phigles cause your drinkin milk, and some day youll be big and strong and able to think crap up by yourself.

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:laughy32: I know it was quite the witty response I had wasn't it.... you can't even insult me without giving me a compliment. That's it I'm certain your a kid, 16 y/o MAX.

13. ball in the baskett

idk but it seems he keeps doing it to mcnabb lol.

14. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

ill tell ya right now im 16. whats wrong wit dat?

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Nothing if your honest about it..... and an eagles fan.

16. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

well my parents raised me right....unfortunately some peoples parents didnt seem to care

17. youstolethatball

Are you just hoping that I'm only 16. Maybe we'll see you on the next episode of "to catch a predator".

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Clearly they didn't raise you properly, you're an eagles fan for christ sake!

19. ball in the baskett

20. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

well since ur a cowboys fan, ur parents probably didnt raise u at all. no one in good conscience could do that to a child. im guessing u were dropped off as a baby on the back step of a cheap texas brothel