The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Dont read much into that. Thats just coming from Kevin Burnett

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:yeahthat:

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Abiamiri will be on PUP and not count towards the roster at least until week 6 when they either have to activate him or IR him. Mcdougle played insane in every game and with the Giants desperate for a DE, I don't think they can afford to cut him or clemons, just for the shear factor that it could come back to hurt them on the field.

Kevin Burnett is a worse version of spads for the cowboys.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Moats got an injury settlement

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

^^ link?
    Offer Smith full salary for PS and you could prob. keep him. Cut feeley to open another spot.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

it's on eagles.com. they waived him with a settlement

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

McDougle with the Giants... nice...

If he stays healthy he could probably be a decent rotational player...

8. Jihad Joe

Who is gonna start opposite Cole?

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Juqua "don't call me Thomas" Parker.

10. Jihad Joe

What is it with you guys and name changes

Thats what, 3

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

It may be more...:icon_lol:

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Still pissed about Mcdougle. If he sacks mcnabb I will personally sack Reid. (well I will try, will probably need about 7-8 of you to help me pull his fat butt down)

13. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

nah. u can do it urself. it'll be tough at the beginning, but he gets winded quick and u can just push him over

14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So do I though. Then we will just be too fat guys breathing heavy in an embrace....nobody wants to see that... except maybe hermhater

15. DJack10

DJack10 Starter

Hey everyone! I'm new here to the site! I'm a die hard Eagles fan! The Eagles look really really good this season and should contend in the NFC. Go Eagles!!!!

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

can't wait till 7a/m on sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

FREE! FREE! FREE!

ATTENTION: Eagles Fans...

I received approval from Steve and Sweets to offer my Eagles friends at GIF some presents...

I have a very limited number (5) of Eagles 75th Anniversary T-Shirts available to give to the Eagles Fans at GIF for FREE (unfortunately, you have to pay shipping :cryin10: - $4.00. Yeah, it's one of those deals...) If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll work out the details with you.

These shirts are ALL Men's XL. There is a picture below!! First come first served...

[​IMG]

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

this lito sheppard deal is not going to end. we need to trade him. it's going to be a distraction. we could've gotten a decent pick early on but the arrogance of this front office has held this up. now rosenpuke is making comments that sheppard had to endure losing his position to a lessor player in sheldon brown.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think brown is a solid corner and the big diffrence between lito and brown is toughness.

20. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

and ability to stay on the field