The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

They would in a second. We have a very good stable of DEs but this coaching staff gets such mega-boners off of OL or DL players they would pull the trigger immediately.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

The kept clemons because of what they THINK he can do and the signing bonus that that thinking lead them to give him. They kept 5 other DEs over mcdougle too my point is that we are deep enough there that we wouldn't trade Lito for the caliber of DE he would bring us

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Im not talking Lite straight up. Im talking a package similar to what you would give up for a top WR

How much do you think Jared Allen would have done for your defense. The trade package (#1 and 2 #3's) would be similar to what it would cost the Eagles to get Boldin. and considering what the Skins offered and got turned down by the Bengals for Johnson ( a reported 2 #1's), may even have been less

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

good point... their also don't seem to be any star DEs on the trading block either though so looks like were stuck with 3 of the best corners in the game today... DAMN IT

What do you guys of think of the new PE.com layout?

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

dawk, this kind of stuff does not happen that often. when have you ever seen an agent make these types of comment, solely for the purpose of causing decent in the locker room ? i mean he didn't just say these comments, he posted a video of them. this issue goes beyond the eagles with this waste of human flesh rosenhaus. goodell the almighty needs to do something about this.

also, did you see both sheldon and lito's interviews yesterday ? brown is clearly pissed off as he should be and lito flat out said he supports drew 100% on how he handles things.

not good dawk, not good at all. we've seent his too many times now, players complains about contract, the front office in some shape or form snitch slaps said player.

dawkins tries to blame the fans for free agents not wanting to come here which is bullcrap to begin with as money dictates all, when it's the front office who should shoulder the guilt.

bah, this is bullcrap, i should be pumped up right, it's openning day in the nfl, my beloved team opens up sunday at home but instead i have to watch another episode of "as the nova care turns".

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't think this situation will hurt the play on the field. That's the bottom line for me. There's always too much drama with this team. Just win.

3 days. I'm getting more and more pumped each day. WAR EAGLES! :buttrock:

I'm not sure yet. I have to kind of get used to it. I do like the big pictures that they use on the top stories though. I think I'll end up liking it more than the old way.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I pheel ya on getting pumped!!!!!
    As for the new layout... is it me or are vids loading smoother and faster with the new layout?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Locker room distractions never end good. They (the players and management) have to nip it before this snowballs...

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

GO EAGLES FOOTBALL!

I'm getting screwed... not televised here in Seattle... BOOO!!!

Are games being broadcast over the web like some bball games are???

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

11. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

did anyone see the temple game?? im just wondering how the field looked

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

it was a mess early, and they lost a hearbreaker in OT and could have been 2-0, damn

13. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

just after 1:00 am. only 12 hours till kickoff!!!!!!

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

meh it's not even 11pm, wake the heck up

16. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

9 hours till kick off!!!!!!!!

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

3 hours left phigles phans!!!!!!! Get PSYCHED
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyLeWzW0_g8]YouTube - Philadelphia Eagles *T-Saff Productions*[/ame]

18. AlexOvechkin

AlexOvechkin World Champions 2008!!!

I'm so freaking excited!!!! 40mins left!!!

My prediction: 28:21

19. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Eagles opener + Phillies doubleheader = 24 hour erection

20. AlexOvechkin

AlexOvechkin World Champions 2008!!!

We will see at least 2 Wins today!!

Eagles and the second game Phils game.