So, Can The Patriots Still Win The East?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Chrisbob, Sep 7, 2008.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Tom Brady is to the Patriots what Peyton Manning is to the Colts. Can the Pats still win the AFC East without Brady? Maybe but they are not the run away odds on favorites anymore.

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

We will lose the Division to the Bills, and MAYBE wild card to the Playoffs,where we won't go far. Schedule is not as weak as forecasted, especially without Brady. We barely got by KC at home.

3. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

My magic 8 ball says signs are still good. And this Kool-Aid brand drink is f'n tasty!

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:cheersbeer:

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

It will be harder, but I won't count them out. Let's see what Cassel can do, if he get most of the snaps. Maybe he can step up, not to the level Brady has, but at least to a decent QB.

6. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

without brady they could have play books rest of season and still finish last lol

7. seanq

seanq Starter

I think they still can, but it will be hard-fought now if they do. If Cassel doesn't suck and Moss doesn't quit I could see 10-6, going 4-2 in the division.

God I hope Moss doesn't freaking quit.

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Step off the bandwagon heckers. We don't need ya. [​IMG]

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Bandwagon my butt wait til u get demolished by the Steelers in the playoffs :ttw:

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

What could save the season is our running attack. We are loaded at running back,and if our OL can open the holes, we could be successful pounding the ball. However, Cassel still has to be effective in passing the ball to keep Defenses honest.

11. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Screw your bandwagon. I've posted this before but I have a coworker that's a Bills fan that thanked me for what happened on Sunday. Kind of pathetic. You wouldn't have a shot if Brady was still around. Take a look at my post again - Jets and Bills. That being said, good luck this season. You guys are overdue. GO BILLS! :icon_cheesygrin:

12. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

How so? Belicheat seems to hate Maroney. LOL.