The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Both phillies games make you impotent :icon_cheesygrin:

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

LET'S GO EAGLES!!!

Hank Baskett is the man. This guy makes a big play every two or three times he touches the ball.

3. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

38-0 ..... phillies time!!!

4. AlexOvechkin

AlexOvechkin World Champions 2008!!!

I expected a win today but not that kind of win! Simply amazin'!

Phillies time as well!

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Great game offense and defense were awesome.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Browns are my favorite AFC team so this sucks BUT the talk of next week in the NFC east is who was most "FOR REAL" and who was the most a product of their crapty opponent. Giants, Cowboys, or Eagles?

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I think we all know that the Cowboys and Eagles are the real contenders. Giants are you know, what they are. The Same team as last year it appears, but without Shockey. I don't think next week will prove much.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I have a couple left...

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Sheldon Brown CRUSHED Steven Jackson... props to Jackson for holding on to that ball...

So umm yeah... I didn't see the game... but I'm guessing none of us can have a whole lot to complain about...

I told you guys McNabb would suck!

Where the fack is Kolb! Get him in there!

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

i am dead tired. man what a time down there.

i'm happy we won like we did but none of us should get too excitied. the rams are horrible.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Congratulations on beating a powerhouse like the Rams. No, seriously...that was impressive. You'll have no problem going 16-0.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Shut up all you did was beat the overhyped brownies they have no defense.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And you beat the worst team in the NFC that has no....well....NOTHING!!! And everybody is ready to hand the division to the Eagles...

I don't get it...really :icon_confused:

So, like everybody is awarding you the Championship after the really impressive feat of trashing the worst team in the conference, I thought I'd congratulate you, guys. Well desserved!!!

14. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

and who is everyone?

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

TV's talking heads. So-called experts...and a guy here at work who has an orgasm everytime McChoke throws for a TD (that is really disgusting :icon_confused: ).

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

well your taking your frustration with the media and some rod u work with out on GIF's Eagles fans :icon_rolleyes:

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

hey TJ, either talk eagles football and forget the whiny trash talking or get the heck out.

seriously, all you do in this thread anymore is stir the pot. knock it off.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yes.

19. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

All this will be settled next week when we beat Dallas. Then you can hand the division to us.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

next week games is gonna be a good dudes...........which is what i expect good luck to you dudes