#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Here's a complete sentence for you. Dallas Sucks Venereal Wart Shavings From Their Dirty Immigrant Fanbase

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Ya, heck those sexy bastards!

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Word, heck 'em! DALLAS SUCKS!!!

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Dallas gets to suck for the first time this season tomorrow! :buttrock: Can't wait to see the suckage.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

earlier this preseason i was watching one of the eagles games at a family party. everyone was sitting around the TV eating birthday cake and just enjoying the fact that the regular season was just aruond the corner. well by the fourth quarter of a preseason game, mostly everyone was drunk and we were beginning to bore of yelling E-A-G-L-E-S!!!(i didnt think it was possible but we did) so i had the brilliant idea to start a DALLAS SUCKS chant. the whole family joined in and we had a great time. when we were finished, one of my little couisins stood up. she is about 4 years old and the cuteist thing ive ever seen. she asked the whole room: how much do the cowboys suck? and the room went silent. everyone in quiet thought.

to be honest, i had no idea how to answer the question. i mean, we all recognize that the cowboys do suck, but i really didnt know how to quantify exactly how much. well after leaving the party, i began to meditate on the question. by the next time i saw her, i wanted to have an answer. well its been a few weeks and although i could not think of a direct answer to the question, i formulated a few analogies to try to do the same thing.

the way i see it, if sucking is like hitting home runs, the cowboys are babe ruth and everyone else is carlos ruiz.
    if suckitude is an area of education, the cowboys have a post-graduate masters degree and the rest of us flunked out of kindergarden
    if you got paid for being sucky, the cowboys would be bill gates and we would all be eating in homeless shelters
    if suckage was like the abillity to rock the house, the cowboys would be KISS or judas priest, and we would all be the wiggles

any feedback on this would be great. im going to see her again in a few days and want to have a good answer to give her

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:laughy32:
    If sucking were population based the Cowboy's would be China and every other team would be Antartica.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

That was poetry, man...

Beautiful... I'm tearing up over here... :icon_cry:

Agreed.

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'd say you were kind of disappointed.

Funny...a day goes by withoug the scum of the earth coming to "talk crap".

I don't know why...I mean, it's OBVIOUS the Eagles will go 16-0 after yesterday's performance. I mean, I would be talking crap even from my elbows!!...They trashed the RAMS!!!! Impressive, uh? :shock:

Oh, well...they must be still high or something...

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

true because beating the overrated browns means the season is over for the rest of the NFL.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The "overrated" Browns were a win, or a Titans loss away from the AFC Play-offs last year.

The Rams were the worst NFC team last year. That's a fact, I'm not making crap up. Go ahead!! Google it!! I'll wait.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

like i said, overrated browns. they got a couple of lucky wins and five of their wins came against the rams, niners, jets, bills & dolphins.

they have been a laughing stock for years. they'll get back to tradition this season.

face it, both our wins were against sub-par teams.

the only diffenernce is ...

DALLAS SUCKS MONKEY BALLS !

13. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

The Browns are crap the Rams are worse.

This weekend doesn't tell us much.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

It was the first Sunday of the football season. Most of us were a little preoccupied with the games on tv and our fantasy leagues to care about how much the Cowboys suck.

But since it's Monday morning and all...

DALLAS SUCKS!

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It will be great to make you eat those words next monday :icon_cool:

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

And we certainly made them look like it. 38 points, three 100 yard receivers, damn near a shutout...

That was a statement.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Whoa!! Hold your panties there!! They were only the Rams!! Beat a real defense, and we can talk then.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Well we're going to have to wait at least two weeks to face a real defense. We're playing the Cowboys next week so...

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

the browns had the 30th ranked defense last year while the rams had the 21st.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Oooooh. Well played.