Eagles Vs Cowboys MNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 12, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Eagles

46.3%
  2. Cowboys

53.7%
  1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

true dat

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

DAMN GOOD GAME!!!

Was pulling for the Eagles...

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

WOW, what a great game!

Holy freaking crap, neither teams pass D showed up at all. McNabb picks us apart, Romo picked the Eagles apart. These are suposed to be the two best secondary's in the NFL.

WTF???

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Well time to get on madden :cool:

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Congrats to dallas fans this was a great game and you guys outplayed us in the end. It was a heart breaker for sure but the positive i see is its only week 2. Also we played a great game and hung in there vs a team that is ranked #1. We will be fine if we keep playing at a high level.

by the way where incubous i lost my bet with him im ready for my avy lol

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

great game. eagles are a playoff team, boys get it done, keep on roll'n

7. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Fans of both team should be stoked about the offensive performances. Defense is a different story.

Stuart Scott is the worst.

8. Omen

to second all time WR pretty cool

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

That McNabb/Westbrook fumble killed you. It gave us the momentum

Funny thing is despite the great play by Westbrook and barber, both run D's owned. Westbrook only averaged 3.2 ypc and Barber 3.5 ypc

10. ball in the baskett

Yea im not as devistated by the loss cause were 1-1 no big deal. Our offense looked great and i guarantee the reason both defenses looked bad is because both teams have high powered offfenses.

11. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Of all the freaking ways to lose a freaking game. You heck up a handoff for the second time, then give up the go-ahead touchdown, and then come up with that freaking play call on 4th and 17? You have got to be freaking crapting me. Here's an idea: have somebody run 18 yards and throw the freaking ball to them. Was ANYBODY downfield on that freaking play? Even as a freaking decoy or backup option? Give me a freaking break. Morninwheg needs to be given the playbook, because Reid has no freaking clue what he's doing with that thing. Unreal.

At least Reid made us all forget about what McNabb did on the plays prior to that one. When you have that much time to make a pass, you shouldn't get sacked. Just throw the ball away!!

In a game of sloppy D, we didn't have room to be sloppy on offense, but that's exactly what we did on the last two drives.

12. Omen

our offense 's have to be high powered bc our d's suxked it

13. Omen

knoaws thats what ya call a fight

great game

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hats go off to the Cowboys. Regained their composure, executed when they had to.

Great game!

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Whats crazy to me is how we came out on top after such a mistake filled game, it was insane. Romo threw a terrible pick early, than made another terrible play in the endzone. Looked like he had fallen apart. We took alot of penaltys which didn't help our cause. Not many flags went our way it was a dreadful game for us. The Eagles biggest mistakes were a few dropped passes other than that it was a sound game for them.

16. ball in the baskett

The fumble by mcnabb to westy pretty much handed the win to the cowboys. We were moveing down field pretty easily and would have made it a 10 point game

17. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

There were definitely mistakes on both sides of this one. The Eagles didn't hurt themselves with dumb penalties as much as the Cowboys did (only 1 call really went the Eagles way, the rest were called correctly imo) and McNabb played a smarter game than Romo other than the two balls he should have thrown away (or in the one case, to an open Baskett) on the last drive. However, we hurt ourselves with the biggest turnover of the game and constant breakdowns in coverage early on.

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

how you going to say you would have got a touchdown... :icon_rolleyes:

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Wrong...

6-N.Folk kicks 62 yards from DAL 30 to PHI 8. 39-Q.Demps to DAL 45 for 47 yards (54-B.Carpenter). Return right side of the field.
    1-10-DAL 45 (10:21) 5-D.McNabb pass short left to 10-D.Jackson to DAL 39 for 6 yards (26-K.Hamlin; 42-A.Henry).
    2-4-DAL 39 (9:42) 5-D.McNabb pass short right to 83-G.Lewis to DAL 33 for 6 yards (21-A.Jones).
    1-10-DAL 33 (8:59) 5-D.McNabb FUMBLES (Aborted) at DAL 33, RECOVERED by DAL-90-J.Ratliff at DAL 33.

20. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I called Ball Game on that play.