Pats Loss Is A Wake Up Call!

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by TDJets72027, Sep 21, 2008.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Is this loss for the Pats a wake up call they need?

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i thought you left the site, you have no credibility

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Why are you still here lol.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

stop it dudes

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Don't think the loss is a wake up call.......that should have been 2 weeks ago when Brady was rolling around on the ground.

6. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

They never really needed waking up. If anyone expected them to still do well with Cassel in, they were mistaken.

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I was really hoping this would happen. And im glade that it did

8. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Didn't the Pats stomp the Jokes into Jimmy Hoffa's grave last week?

9. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

I dont think its a problem. As long as they beat the bills its ok.

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Or maybe the Dolphins are just a legit threat?

The trickery with Rickay and Ronnie was great.

11. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

A legit threat how? They've won two games in two years. Maybe a threat to get out of the top 3 in the Draft....

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Patriots obviously aren't that good.

The Dolphins obvioulsy are better than most thought.

13. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

heck the patriots. it's a lot tougher sledding without cheating, isn't it billy-boy?

14. panthergrl

panthergrl One and Only GTO Woman

Yeah but im gonna have to hear about the Dolphins going to the Super Bowl after winning ONE game!!!!

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I CONCUR!!!!!!

16. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

All I know is that single wing T back formation or whatever it was called hecked the Pats up. My son's team last year used that offense and it didn't work for crap really, but it sure worked for the phins and whats even better I put Ronnie Brown in this week on my fantasy team. Smart move i'd say he got me like 45 points alone:icon_cheesygrin:

17. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

I'd say it's a lot harder without Brady, than it is VHS.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

*forgot this wasn't nfl smack*

19. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Not just ANY Jets fan, but the kid that only makes threads for attention (see his "I hate the Jets" abortions), only doing so this time to gloat about the loss of a team his team couldn't beat. By the way, how does this "sound about right" for me when I don't dog teams that beat the Patriots? I gave the Giants all the respect I had in me after the Super Bowl, I gave Miami props for stomping the Patriots Sunday.

(nice job ignoring the others that ragged on him before I got around to it. well played.)

A Chiefs fan talks crap after their team gets beat... again... have they won a game in the last calendar year? I thought there was some sort of rule that you don't get to beat your chest like you're important until your team has actually done something. Couldn't beat a backup QB that nobody wanted in New England, couldn't beat a ROOKIE in ATLANTA of all places... I guess I can see where you'd want to jump in and defend someone else. Maybe I was right about Chiefs fans after all. (except tammie- she's a Hawk so there's proof she has half a brain :icon_smile: )

And you're right, I know nothing about football. That's why I've already said what I've felt like saying about the beating Miami laid on my team. Obviously I'm a brain-dead goober and should probably stop watching football entirely, right? :icon_rolleyes:

20. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Not by any True Dolphin fan you won't. I'm hoping for 8-8 and expecting somewhere slightly lower. Not everybody screams SB after winning a game around here like a certain Jets and Raven fan.