William C. Ford Jr. Calling For Millen's Firing

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by MediaGuy, Sep 22, 2008.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Through seven-plus years of futility, Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford Sr. has inexplicably stood behind his team president, Matt Millen. Its now reached the point where even Fords own son is publicly questioning his father. Asked today what he thought of the way the Lions played yesterday at San Francisco, William Clay Ford Jr. said, It was an embarrassment, the fans deserve better, and if I had the authority, I would have fired the general manager.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

although im happy to hear it it means nothing unless Sr Dies becuase MM will be the GM forever

3. lmao....grats 9er fans on the win.....sry lions fans for the next 8 years to fix what Millen has hecked up.

:groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Time to clean house again....its not like elmur fud has any clue how to be a coach in this league.....we're gonna play tampa 2 and give up small chunks of yards and let the team self destruct....on the other hand we are gonna dink and dunk and let our offense self destruct....makes a lot of sense fool.

:fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13:

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

About time?

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I just want to know what's taken so long?

6. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

as i said nothing Jr says means anything becuase he has no say in the team Sr has 100% control and he likes MM

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

wow seems like people are finally starting to wake up to how horrible a gm he is

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

That sucks that Jr has no say in firing Matt Millen. I bet the day Sr dies, Matt Millen gets fired.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

millen has to be sr's love child, nothing else could explain the fact that MM is still the gm.

10. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

thats what everyone is hoping for..the death of Sr

Sr thinks of MM like a son even more then he does his own son everyone around here knows that

11. DaBearsrule4ever

Any other owner would have had the brains to fire Millen 4 or 5 years ago.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

yea I seen this on sports center

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

God I hope for the Lions' and their fans sake this jerk-off gets fired...he's an embarrassment.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

Funny how two days after Ford Jr speaks, that happens, lol.

15. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

What do you mean "people?" "People" have been aware of it for years. Only one man needed to be woken up about it.