I'm Being Offered Randy Moss...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by InfinitePulse, Sep 23, 2008.

1. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

For Jericho Cotchery... now it's gonna be week 4 and Moss is on a bye, and he doesn't have Brady throwing to him...

But he's still Moss... should I believe the hype and go for it? I mean I like Cotchery and all, but still... this is a harder trade than I thought it would be... what do you think??

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Listen to your heart, there's nothing else you can do. I don't know where you're going and I don't know why, but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.

3. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Keep Cotch.

4. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

Son of a snitch.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Roxette?

:Loco:

6. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Who do you think the Pats will go to when they get back on course. Cassel is far from a bad QB and they will force feed the ball to Moss.

I'd do it.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

What do the rest of your receivers look like? Are you deep enough that you can afford to let Cotchery go with the risk that Moss might not return to form right away, if at all? If you are deep, it's well worth the risk, IMO. If not...eh, I might not do it. I actually have Moss in one league and am currently trying to off him. I'm asking more than Cotchery straight up, we'll see. I've got a few offers out.

8. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Agreed SB but Coles looked like crap last night and Cotch is the only other proven wideout for Favreh.

9. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

My other guys are Bruce, Welker, and Edwards. So I'd have two NE Receivers.

J Cutler
    M Bulger (R)
    B Westbrook
    M Forte
    E Graham (R)
    I Bruce
    J Cotchery
    W Welker
    B Edwards (R)
    G Olsen
    T Heap (R)
    N Kaeding
    Seahawks
    Chargers (R)

Pending ww requests for Mendenhall for Olsen, and Hasselbeck for Bulger.

10. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I missed the game last night but have to believe Coles will come around. I think the better option is Moss. It may not be much better but imo it's better. Theres not too many guys like him that you can throw those easy type passes to. I guess maybe it breaks down to strength of schedule and who each potentially faces.... When that happens, you go with Moss. Only thing i see getting in the way is if Moss gets Butt hurt after another loss or two and half asses things like he did in oaktown.

You have the possibility of Edwards and Moss on the same team and you're not all over it????

Maybe trade Welker and another player for Brandon Marshall?

11. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

Moss and Edwards looked great on paper on draft day, but I don't want two potential busts, you know?

12. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Aren't they all potential busts?

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This is great advice. Roxette couldn't have said it any better.

Seriously though... I've got Moss and I'm struggling, too. I can't let him go.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Watch out!! It's the Raiders version of Randy Moss what you might be getting.

15. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I already said that lol....

Still, to have Moss and Edwards on the same team is something i'd be all over in a heartbeat.

16. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I'd make the trade. My only hesitancy would be having 2 NE WRs. If you could move Walker too that would be better.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Welker.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree!

Anyway you can get another player out of him for Cotchery and Welker?

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I have Moss as well, and I'm wondering what to do. I think he's going to have a year like he did in Oakland where he just goes through the motions.

20. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

don't panic on Moss people