#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

really ? well where's the threads then that have 700 plus posts ?

hello ? mcfly ??

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I won't dignify their crapty 4 page copy cat thread with my presence but these freaking cowturd fan's with their idiotic revisionist history on why they have their beloved primadonna whiny little snitch of a WR never ceases to amaze me.
    You guys suck the cold flop sweat off to's nearly OD'd ball sack, and your team....in case no one has told you... SUCKS MONKEY BALLS

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The guy who stood on the star and disrespected it like has never been done before... and Jerry signs him. Screwin' pathetic. As I stated in another thread, one more week of 2 catches and 17 yards and TO is going to open his trap and I'll be there laughing and laughing and laughing....

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And the guy who killed your team...because you allowed him to, of course, but that makes it even in my book :icon_cool:

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0knygnRnfd8"]YouTube - Terrell Owens celebrates on Dallas Star[/ame]

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

NEXT QUESTION!!!

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

But you see... we had the balls to fire his butt... where the Cowhecks signed him after that incident because they were that desperate for talent.

:laughy32:

9. BradyFan09

BradyFan09 Starter

i think dallas will go to the super bowl only to be smacked down by the Pats

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I wish I had a "sniff" smiley cuz I smell a troll.

:grumpy:

11. BradyFan09

BradyFan09 Starter

what? i'm a troll because i posted smack in the smack section? you are freakin unreal.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yes.

I am unreal.

How did you find your way here so soon?

sniff

13. BradyFan09

BradyFan09 Starter

sniff? what are you crying already. Nice to know I have a stalker here already. Get a life and leave me alone loser.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This tops it all. You laugh at us for looking for talent? Really?

NEWSFLASH: This is a PROFESSIONAL SPORT, and a BUSINESS. There's no room for hurt feelings or crap like that. Maybe that's why your team has never, and will never win crap in this league.

Wow...just...WOW!!!!

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

if there's no more for hurt feelings in the NFL why was owens crying his eyes out after you choked last year ?

16. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i thought he cried when the tv guys made fun of his qb

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

true and we know how owens has always stuck up for his qb's.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You do realize that the season has started and Brady is out for the year, right?

:doh:

Funny... flash back to the day of that game and you were singing a WHOLE different story.

Take any Cowboy fan watching that game and see their reaction if you told them that he'd be playing for the 'boys down the road. They'd go ape crap.

But as I stated before... when you go through the likes of Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, and Drew Bledsoe... you start selling out to get the Ws.

Crazy thing though... Owens hasn't contributed to a win in the postseason since 2002. DAYUM!

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Let's talk about this after the season is over and the Beagles don't have an SB ring. Again.

Bet you wish you had him back, don't you?

20. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

no. i have priciples and morals. i dont want buttholes on my team