Redskins Vs Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 1, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Redskins

36.4%
  2. Eagles

63.6%
  1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

freaking couldn't get it in, oohh now we're down 6. Eagles are a sorry bunch of chokers

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Look at the importants of Game A as opposed to game B

Playoff baseball>>>>>Early October football

3. mike oxlong

if the phillies win, they make it to the NLCS, if you can't enjoy that becuase of the Eagles losing the 5th game of the year, then you are a sorry sorry fan

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i might be happy 2 days from now but right now im dissapointed.

5. AlexOvechkin

AlexOvechkin World Champions 2008!!!

it doesn't look good right now!

6. Jihad Joe

Dude, with a Phillies win you move one step closer to forgeting that Bon Jovi won the first profesional sports champion for the city of Philidelphia in decades

7. AlexOvechkin

AlexOvechkin World Champions 2008!!!

game over!

8. Jihad Joe

[​IMG]

9. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Screw our red-zone offense. That's how you pick up a god **mn first down with one to go, you freaking losers!

10. mike oxlong

Eagles freaking suck - I don't see how we can pick up any ground with who our division teams play in the next few weeks. damn, this one really sucks

11. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

I was really worried after the first drive but the Skins held steady and found the best way to keep the Eagles offense off the field was to grind the clock on the ground. Portis was superb today and even with Moss taken away, Cooley picked up the slack though the air.

All the Skins division road games done with and we're 4-1, happy days!

12. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

this team freaking blows. mcnabb has absolutely no freaking heart at all. you see dawkins fire up the defense, and mcnabb standing there like a freaking idiot.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I think this game makes it clear we are not as good as we thought and Redskins are the real deal.... Happy to have a real easy stretch of the schedule coming and praying we get our crap together by the next time the NFCE comes around

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Agreed thats why were not going to win the superbowl. Mcnabb smiles on bad plays its like it doesent even matter if we lose.

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Nice W for the Skins...

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Redskins were more physical on both sides of the ball. Reid once again let his ego take over when he elected to toss it to Westbrook instead of a QB sneak with McNabb. What a deflating loss.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm deflated : (

18. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I cannot believe how bad our red-zone offense has been. This team needs to get it's crap together soon. 2-3 and 0-2 in the division may not be the end of the season, but it's pretty damn close.

2nd and 1 inside the 10 and we once again can't get the touchdown. I don't understand why the concept of a QB sneak is so freaking difficult for Reid to grasp. It's unbelievably frustrating.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Just so I'm clear... we had a 14 point lead to start the game in the middle of the 1st, and we put up three points the rest of the game?

We stink.

When McNabb is on, the guy is ON... but every game I find some reason to hate him. Whether it be a drive where he checks down five times, or puts the ball in the dirt two yards in front of the receiver, or forces our receivers to fall to the ground to catch the ball preventing them from getting any YAC... and I have noticed the lack of heart all season.

It was something people were talking about after Garcia came in and took over the offense, and it's still an issue for me. I need a quarterback who can get in the huddle, say some words to fire up the offense, and get a freaking drive going.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The Skins don't even need to show up the next three weeks to win their games. Dallas is a dominant force. New York is looking like a bonda fide Super Bowl contender.

Cellar for us this year, boys... Let's get settled in...