The Ultimate Fighter Official Thread

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by CP26, Sep 24, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

This is The Official Thread of TUF.

[​IMG]

2. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I am looking forward to this season. The previews make it seem like complete stupidity occurs in the house. I hope that it's not though. Glad Eliott made it onto the show. He won that fight imo.

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Judging from the previews of the upcoming season.......there's going to be some badass fights in the house this year. Did you see the guy take a shot in the jaw? Holy crap he laid him out!

I thought Elliott won the fight to Garnett.

4. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

My Man Karen is tough as hell. I expect him to go far.

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I was impressed with Shane Primm.

I agree the house antics will be of record proportion. Esp since the previews have Dana showing up there.

6. ruthlessboy

ruthlessboy Gegard Mousasi Kick Ass

i got Ryan Bader and Junie Browning(if he dosent get kick out) for the win

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hope I have money left over tomorrow to get me a DVD recorder...

Otherwise I'm gonna have to wait until Spike shows a marathon.

8. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

This Week on the Ultimate Fighter:

[​IMG]

9. dolphindude13

Thats the KO I spoke about up there in my previous post.......wtf???
    That looks like he was expecting it and they were just jacking around. Idiots.:cry snitch:

10. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

That was a Blow. First time I see this.

11. dolphindude13

What a KO tonight. Ryan Bader brought one hell of a punch raining down on Lawler.

Next week should get interesting.....and I'm already sick of Junie Browning.....a whining snitch that can't hold his liquor. The world owes him something type.:icon_rolleyes:

12. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Damn from what I say for next week`s preview. Dana White was actually Crying!!!!

13. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I think Junie can more then hold his own liqour, it's the amount of liqour he drinks that's the problem. He hasn't shown any resemblance of self-control yet, but we'll see.

14. dolphindude13

He can hold his liquor? Then why has every clip we've seen of him getting in trouble been caused by alcohol? Did you see him laying by the pool crying about how bad he's had it and how he has nothing to live for? Give me a break.....an attention tramp.

15. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I saw that all. I also saw him pouring booze straight done his throat. Everyone else has a couple drinks. Every picture of Junie has him with a different drink and some other fighter talking about how crazy he got. He's like Leben was in season 1.

16. dolphindude13

:icon_cheesygrin: I still to this day can't stand Chris Leben either. I can't like someone or bring myself to root for someone that acts like that.

17. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Leben was crazy, but it appears Junie maybe giving him a run for his money.

18. dolphindude13

Not for long I'm thinking. From the looks of the previews he's gonna get kicked out.

19. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I read a spoiler on another forum about that.

20. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Junie Browning isnt going to get thrown out. Why? We All know TUF isnt live and its pre-taped. And if you go on UFC.com, you will find Junie Browning`s Blog!!!

Junie Browning`s Blog