The Ultimate Fighter Official Thread

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by CP26, Sep 24, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Tonight, it's The Ultimate Fighter you can't afford to miss. Junie Browning continues his crazy streak when he picks a fight with light heavyweight Ryan Bader. Check out a sneak peek of the mayhem after the jump and check back to Spike.com tomorrow for an exclusive clip of the fight and an interview with Junie Browning himself.

SpikeTV

2. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

3. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Episode 4 was insane and Junie is a complete butt. He has shown no respect or self-control. Shane is also stupid. I'm glad Shane lost his fight. Junie's behavior should've had him kicked off easily. Yet Dana allows him to stay solely b/c he's talented and brings in ratings. Dana's just lost any credibility he had when he said he wants these fighters to show how professional and legit the sport is with this TUF show.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hope he's gone Garnett.

Can't stand either one of those little hecks starting crap like that, and you're right about Dana too.

He lost his credibility 100% now.

5. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Im telling ya Junnie will win it all...

6. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Wow, what an episode. I'm convinced now that Junie has a mental issue, not just for his tirade at the beginning of the show and almost getting kicked off but afterwards when he was starting crap with the little Mexican guy that won........and then jumping the fence at the end of the show.......cmon Dana, that's the icing on the cake. The guy has to get booted now doesn't he? I'll wait to see next week what he does and then I may side with you guys about losing repect or credibility for him.

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

The Part when he jumped from the Cage Fence it was a very scary moment for Efrain.

8. dolphindude13

You notice you never saw Dana after it showed him jumping the fence? That's probably because of the smoke coming out of his ears.....you know he's gotta be pissed after that. I think he has to get kicked out.

9. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

I really dont think he will get kicked out. He is the first pick of Mir and lets not kid us he provides big ratings because of his stupid actions.

10. dolphindude13

Alot of people stop to look at a train wreck to, doesn't make it right.:icon_cheesygrin:

11. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Agreed, but there's no right and wrong when ratings are concerned. They only care about the bottom line. Not how that bottom line was/is acheived. I have a nagging feeling Junie doesn't get kicked out.

12. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Is Kimbo's 5 minutes of fame over now?

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No he will get more fights Dougerrrr, but this thread has nothing to do with Kimbo.

Different organization.

14. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Oops....my bad.

15. dolphindude13

If indeed that happens then I'll lose a lot of respect for Dana White to, it'll signal he's atramp willing to do anything for money and ratings......much like he just bashed EliteXC for. Does the word "integrity" not exist in the American vocabulary anymore?

16. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Im still sure he will keep him

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Were you the one that said he still has an active blog on ufc.com, CP?

18. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

You have a Good memory my friend

19. dolphindude13

Even if he does have an active blog.....wouldn't it make sense for the blog to be up until he was OFF the show?

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

When was the last entry?

I haven't read his blog, I am just asking if CP was the one, because I was gonna look up the thread.

I want to know if the blog entries are about what he thinks about what is happening on the show, or if it's about how's he's training for a future fight or something.

CP seems to be pretty sure that he's not off the show, but doesn't seem to want to spoil the surprise.