Shaun Hill Time?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Fez, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Think it will happen? I used to root heavily for JT O'Sullivan, but his performance has been declining game after game. This time (@NYG) he did seem to enjoy a better pass protection from the OL, yet he looked Alex Smith-esque in the pocket. He's been hit a lot this year and that has taken a lot of his swagger and pocket presence away.

One thing is for sure, Nolan will do everything to keep his sorry butt in San Francisco and that includes giving Hill a shot at QB.

What do you think?

2. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Or Jamie Martin, hell I'd take anything right now to get us less Turn Overs.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I thought Hill looked good late last season.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

meh...

They could have Montana back there...would it really be that much of a difference? Maybe a few games, but really??

5. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Cue .com Alex Smith homers (who, BTW are having a field day ripping JTO a new one) saying that he did it against two below average defenses and the Bucs second stringers.

When your divisional rivals are the free-falling Seahawks, the crappy Rams and well, the ol' Cardinals, a few games could be the difference between a div title and another year in San Francisco for Nolan. Not that I'm rooting for that moron, but still...

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

well we all know that the .comers change their minds by the way the wind blows. The Administrators will come in and say that the organization is looking at the forums and everyone will go back to sucking rods again.

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

The sky is falling at the .com right now

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

True. Looks like the Rams could make a run at it the way they are playing...

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Put Patrick Willis at QB... Hes superman!

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

give michael robinson the damn ball.....

11. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

When is it not falling, though?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Michael RObinson... here here...

13. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

This is true, but surprisingly more then normal.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Shaun Hill = Less mobile, weaker arm, better "manager", less mistakes. At tleast from what little we have actually seen of him against (like it or not Fez) pathetic late season defenses that had nothing to play for and Bucs backups. I'm neither for nor against. JTO's not the answer and never has been, I and am pretty sure Hill won't be either, but we'll never know if we don't try.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

When did Fez fall :icon_confused: from the JTO bandwagon?

16. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Last week. You were too busy to notice. Hell, you were too busy to post the (final) PRs. :icon_rolleyes:

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, yeah...

Nobody noticed, BTW...

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Don't speak for everyone, you have bigger fish to fry....Dallas lost today didn't they?

I'm all for trying the other QB's, this season is toast anyway

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, we did. I'm 90% quitting on the season...

Anyway, that's another story...go with Hill...hell, you have nothing to lose.

20. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Put Michael Robinson at qb he is the best qb on the roster