Hines Ward Hit On Keith Rivers

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

There's your bragging.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

And once again, please show me where I bragged about the hit...you can't. Typical.

It's a great hit and a controversial one with last weeks fines...get a clue...:icon_rolleyes:...

A lot of people didn't get to see it. Duh.

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

QFT I hadn't even thought of that

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Anyone else notice RF52 developing a new habit of KNOWING the logical argument to his point of view and making it himself then ignoring said argument?
    i.e "yes i know it's a game of inches" or "And I know some Steelers fan is gonna come up and say something like "It's uncalled for to play your best?" or something like that. Whatever. You get my point."

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

He didn't throw himself. As a matter of fact, he didn't leave the ground. Watch it again little boy.

6. ravenfan52

phig I'm just acknowledging that my argument is not very strong and anticipating the response. It wasn't my main point anyway but I thought I should just throw it in there.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Because it is from different sources and angles...:icon_rolleyes: Freaking stupid.

8. ravenfan52

whatev. knocking himself into him and laying him out he could of just blocked him normally.

9. Crowned

He did block him normally? Have you ever watched Hines play? Thats normal.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Nice try, two are same same camera/angle...just different background music and third is VERY SIMILAR just paned out to show more of field and rotated back MAYBE 20 degrees. They added nothing but emphasis to the first video.
    Don't call him stupid when he's QFTing me!!!!

12. Crowned

Aww, new set of buddies.

13. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Since when is football about soft blocks....give me a break.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32::icon_rolleyes:

Have you ever played football? The moment you stop playing at full-speed dumb-dumb, injuries occur.

Again, where was I bragging?

:icon_rolleyes: and one is a few seconds longer and the clarities are different and one has analysis and one just music...should we go on? :laughy32:

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

HEY NOW.... I am NOT his buddy, I disagree w/ MOST of his points here. Just think Ward should acknowledge that yes he was bragging about the hit as clearly evidenced by the 3 nearly identical videos. Not that there is anything wrong with that

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Again, where was I bragging?

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Your right 86 One was 480i and the other 1080p
    :eek:ther-twothumbsup:

18. ravenfan52

i was just posting something from pickle that i thought you might enjoy and thought someone would post it soon anyway so thought i might as well and thought it wasn't that bad ok maybe i shouldn't have posted it but i didn't take it seriously and wasn't trying to mock the injury in any way although it may have seemed so

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Again, video 2 and video 3

20. Crowned

denial, the first step of being his buddy :rollinglaugh: