Would The Pats Be 10-0 With Brady?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by ravenfan52, Nov 20, 2008.

?

Would the Pats be 10-0 if Tom Brady had never gotten hurt?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

let the debate begin.

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Nope....I really don't think they are as good of a team this year as they were last. Not much to debate if you ask me.

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

I say yes. Brady would not only make better reads but lead this team. He would make Moss a hell of alot better by getting him fired up. Another reason is cause there is alot of bad teams out there right now.

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Didn't say they wouldn't be 9-1 or 8-2 but not 10-0

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nope.

6. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Maybe, but with all the other losses it's hard to say. Brady may be great, but he needs a team to put points on the board.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I say atleast 8-2 if Brady wasn't injured.

8. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

Quite possibly the dumbest statement I've read on here ever. Your saying the Pats don't have a good team? Outside of the Miami loss they have barely lost the other 3. They are 6-4 with a huge number of injuries including thier 1 2 and 3 RBS and thier Hall of Fame saftey. They went 16-0 last season and now all of a sudden they don't have a team?

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude, the Pats D last season was actually pretty bad, especially for a team that is supposed to be tops in the league. The offense was what got them to 16-0 last year. The defence this season is not much better and without Brady the offence has trouble making up the difference. I mean the pats d gave up 21 points to Caption Turnover JTO. Not to mention the fact that the Pats lost it's best defensive back to FA. As for injuries to all the other players, I really don't want to hear it at all. Injuries happen. Good teams can over come injuries, the Pats did a few years ago when Brady took over.

10. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

And they are 6-4 with a few more easily winable games on the schedule. Your saying they didn't overcome injuries? They can and prob will easily win 10 games. I'd say thats a damn good job without your Hall of Fame QB. And who cares about the defense not being very good when you win 18 straight games lol. Saying they are not a good team is just stupid. When Brady gets back and if he was here now they would be a top 3 team garunteed.

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

My point is that without brady, the defense is shown for what it really is and was. Plus teams were able to figure out how to slow brady down at the end of last year, and the NFL is a copycat league.

12. BettorFan

BettorFan Starter

Let the Patriot FAILING ensue

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I definitely think they would be.

14. BettorFan

BettorFan Starter

Tom who?

15. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

i dont think so.