Who Am I Keeping?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Dec 10, 2008.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

transactions are unlimited, and i know its a crappy team he hasnt done anything with it all year but theres some quality keepers there and you get the 1st (or second?) pick next season he won 2 games i think

ppr, 25 passing=1, 10 rushing and recieving=1, passtd=4, rush td=6.

defensive players score very low, they might be raised a little this year were were just trying it out and i liked the way it worked out.

all we ask is you be active in the league

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh, I'll be active, believe that. I love FF and at least check in almost every day on every league I've been in (3 this year, 4 last year, I forget the year before...) I'd say I'm a VERY active owner, win or lose. Although I rarely lose. :icon_cheesygrin:

If you're interested in letting me take over, PM me info. Oh, and what site hosts it (ESPN, NFL, Yahoo, etc.)?

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

ESPN

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

there is one drawback walnuts, baskett is in the league and he can't stop talking about his crapty team for 3 seconds.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Dude that the best part!

6. ball in the baskett

My team cant be to crapty in the final 4 :nahnah:

7. K Train

lol just send me your email

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:2funny:

9. K Train

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I don't wander in here often K, what's the status of the competitors?

Which members know what the heck they are talking about, and which ones don't?

11. K Train

Mike Oxlong and Jihad joe are the 2 ive posted with the longest

me and oxlong cannot complete a trade to save our lives, i refuse to let his team get to good and he refuses to give up anything for a starting RB....we just go in circles

LL cool bolt and joe are the 2 that i would trade with the most, chances are they were involved one way or another if im trading....both of them missed the draft this year, joe was there at the start and llcb missed it cause of the huricane or something...joe managed to get his team to a respectable level though.

seantaylor21 was in it last year too, he always has a good team.

baskett is an interesting one, no matter what his team looks like its amazing with incredible depth beyond anything weve ever seen.

thephantomtbag is a new guy to the league....he had the last pick but his team dominated all year until last week.

infinitepulse is a member here but im not sure if he checks in the league or not, he has a solid team but i dunno

we need to get bucballer over here the poor kid posts on the espn league board lol

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Ktrain, teabag, myself, JJ know what they are doing

baskett has 12 Eagles on his team, nufced

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm more or less starting from scratch. The teams not quite as bad as I first thought, but what changes are going to be made to defensive scoring?

14. ball in the baskett

Only westbrook mcnabb are starters.

15. K Train

we will decide after the season, but mostly it will be more points for defensive plays...sacks, picks and what not. right now it is like 2 for a pick, 2 for a sack and .5 for a pass defended and 1 point for every 3 tackles....not sure what is gonna be done but it will probably be reworked so they are more important because right now they have a little impact but most of the time you dont have any defensive depth cause you dont need to worry about it.

im also thinking about adding another rb/wr flex, but we will vote on that after the season

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Hi.

:cheersbeer:

17. ball in the baskett

Just for the record im in the final 2 with my so called crappy team lol.

18. K Train

baskett you played 2 teams alot better than your, quit acting like youve been planning on this to happen. last week westbrook and bryant dominated the world....this week my team crap the bed, you didnt even break 100 which is a crapty week. you won but your team is nothing special

19. ball in the baskett

But its not crapty if westbrook wasent hurt most of the year i would be alot better.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh btw I changed my mind. You should definitely keep Antonio Bryant.

:eek:ther-twothumbsup: