K-Train FF League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Who is the poor one-win SOB I'm playing this week?

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

he's the guy that missed the draft and ended up drafting like 4 QB's, including peyton manning, tom brady, hasselback. He really hecked himself up by missing the draft. He is a charger guy and joined this forum pretty recently. His screen name here is LL Cool Bolt

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hate the Chargers.

:grumpy:

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i can win if westbrook dies

5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Screw you Pierre Thomas and Andre Johnson. Screw, I'll be back next year you heckers. With a real QB.

6. mike oxlong

Thank you Pierre Thomas and Andre Johnson, see you next year ST.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

And im officially in the final 2. What a turn my team had sucking during the season because of injurys to star players and inconsistent play from receivers.Then i go on to take out the #1 and #4 seed going to the final. Its not likley that im going to beat prof his team is beastly but you never know.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Congrats BITB :dance04:

9. ball in the baskett

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Are you crapting me

11. ball in the baskett

The last 2 weeks i have had players step up mcnabb 2 solid weeks, bryant 2 monster weeks, westbrook had a great week last week but got just enough for me to win this week just like chris johnson. Warrick dunn steped up for me this week giveing me nice points from the flex. housh crap the bed this week but it dident matter.

12. mike oxlong

I hear you JJ, You tied Turk again. Your record against him this year is 0-0-2 and your guys two ties are the only ties of the season. What kind of crazy crap is that?

It does say that you lost under your schedule though, I have no idea what the tiebreaker was.

13. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

thats crazy

14. ThePhantomTBag

ThePhantomTBag Watch 4 Falling Balls

How does everyone on BITB's team play their butt off against me in the heckin playoffs.... its like this every year... i dominate the season... then week 15 rolls around and my team shoots itself in the balls... lol... i hate fantasy football....

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Hey TPTB!

Haven't seen much of you around, how's it going?

16. ball in the baskett

Well im officially done it was a fun league hopefully its just as fun next year.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

See? We were right, you should not have been there. And it will be fun next year, because I will be in the league, stomping all over all of you!!!

18. ball in the baskett

lol i dident make the rules i made it fair and square.

19. mike oxlong

I freaking put baskett in his place. He went down to the CHAMPION!!!! back to back champs looking to go for a three-peat next year. There was no way a trash team was winning it all.

20. ball in the baskett

taking credit for last year when it wasent even his team and took over in the championship :icon_rolleyes: