#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:fool:

2. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Go place a flower for ROmo at you alter of Pegan qu**rs.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

12/28 we send all you colon cowboys home to play with all the brand monkey sacks you got for christmas.

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

..so, about last night...

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I knew you'd not miss the game. You'd rather miss an Eagles game than a Cowboys game :icon_cheesygrin:

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Na its just fun watching failure.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Failure? Did you happen to watch the 5 Super Bowl Banners we took down from Texas Stadium to move them to the next one?

If that's failure, I don't want to succeed :icon_cheesygrin:

Anyway...GO, REDSKINS!!!

(Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go electrocute my nipples).

8. ball in the baskett

I dident say anything about the past what have the cowboys done in the new millennium.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The same the Eagles have done: NOTHING.

And before you mention it, losing 3 straight NFC Championship and a Super Bowl counts as failure too, so shoosh!!

10. ball in the baskett

You havent seen the cowboys wins a playoffs since you were a little kid lol.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

and playoff wins get you to the superbowl, where the eagles lose. I would rather see my team not make the playoffs then to make it to the superbowl, and watch my team lose. Or in your case, watch your QB throw to a wide open Rodney Harrison twice, on back to back plays.. cause the first time it was a penalized play.

12. ball in the baskett

Were just going to beat on you next week.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We've only sucked for a few years...you guys have sucked FOREVER!!!

Here's to another Eagles choke-job...everything working on their favor and they blew it as usual. :beerchug:

Philadelphia Eagles: Tradition of failure.

14. Inclulbus

This thread title needs to be changed, make it.. Dallas/Philadelphia Sucks Monkey Balls! .. Lucky Monkeys, the Eagles blew today!

15. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

now thats just bullcrap

16. Inclulbus

how so? You know how painful that crap is----.... well, you prolly don't, i understand. I had to watch the Braves in the World Series, lose year after year until 95.. and I was young as crap then, and it hurt. Let a lone 2 weeks of media days, and anxiousness leading up to your teams last game, winner takes all.. and for your team to lose? I dont ever want to go through that crap. It hurts watching them lose on a weekly basis. Made me feel like a heckwad when the Lakers lost the Finals last year.

17. ball in the baskett

I agree it does hurt loseing a superbowl really bad but those playoff runs are still good memory's like i wont forget beating the falcons in the nfc championship game.

18. Inclulbus

yeah, i can agree with that too.

19. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Yeah it sucks losing but its far better beating everyone in the division, probably winning it and being NFC champions than not making the playoffs at all.

20. Inclulbus

to that extent, it all depends on how you uthink.. nfc champion gets you 31st pick in draft, not making playoffs.. could get you from 20th or better. but thats only if youre thinking future wise. i do however, want dallas to get in.. i think we can do damage if we got in, and got our crap together.