TOM BRADY EPIC FAIL

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Rush, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

Only 17 Points?

I swear that video is purely amazing. I laugh just thinking about it. What is yall's take on this? Brady is such a goober

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

:rofl:

dumbass

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I saw it earlier on sportscenter's videos of 2008, It was freaking hilarious and awesome at the same time. They also showed TO crying and saying that's his quarterback, that crap will never get old.

oh yeah, and if you post the you tube link, it will automatically embed itself on here. like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg"]YouTube - Tom Brady is an idiot.[/ame]

4. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

like that?

5. mike oxlong

for some reason it didn't show up correctly, I fixed it now.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

did you have an automerged double post? cause that always hecks up the youtube videos

7. mike oxlong

yeah, but it looks like it's fixed now, it is for me, is it fixed for you?

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

yeah. its workin now

9. mike oxlong

the craziest part is that on another forum that I post on, this was posted exactly the same with the same link and everything. within 5 minutes of each other.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:cheersbeer:

11. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

weird. maybe its a coinsidence...........or maybe your about to enter THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

12. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

Nobody in America thought they would be held under 17. That was the single greatest offense the NFL has ever seen. Now that you look at his comments after the fact, you want to clown him. Don't act like you thought the Giants would do what they did now. Grow up and stop hating on Brady. If he played for your team you would love him.

13. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

no i wouldnt. im no f*g

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:blinking:

15. mike oxlong

i have been watching the twilight zone all day since yesterday when I have been home, I am watching it right now. there is always a new year's marathon, right now they are showing the one where the guy is sent to prison on another planet to live by himself, but they give him a robot woman. Great episode, but most of them are.

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

We made fun of this under a year ago. Why bring it up now?

17. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Someone is gloating my team ain't in the playoffs. Whoever wins this tournament thing isn't going to be a real champion.

18. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

You made me think you were being graceful until that last line.

19. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

A Pats fan being graceful? What the hell is wrong with you, do you like the Yankees too?

20. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Tuck rule. He comes to the Raiders he's dead. He is the reason we don't have chucky. He's the reason he sucks. He is dead meat. DEAD. And yet you defend him? What kinda Raider fan are you?