GIF Melted The Host's Server Yesterday

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, May 9, 2009.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

ha ha...nope. Straight to the forums for me to annoy others as quickly as possible. :icon_cool:

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

It aint much but don't spend it all at once.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Way to step up guys!!!

:beerbang:

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

down time is the only downfall here.. :( but i'll be here, patiently waiting!

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Dawkins and themush have been very very generous with the donations, Steve and I both are amazed with the generosity of our members, and we thank you all who have donated for helping to make GIF better and better.

I would like to reveal the amounts that our members have donated, if for some reason any of the members that have donated would rather not have the amount revealed please PM me and let me know, I don't want to offend anyone but our members would like to know how generous you all have been.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I've got no problem with you showing how much I donated, it's not much, but all I can afford right now.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well I have decided in not revealing the amounts unless the members themselves post the amount.

HH, thank you again for your generous donation, and it isn't the amount that counts it's that you gave to help run the site that is the main thing.

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

With the growth I am sure there should be even more advertisers headed this way too.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No worries Sweets, I plan on making regular contributions, I'm not gonna blow my wad all at once.

I gave $20, and I think that's a pretty fair amount to give regularly.

I'm thinking I will donate every couple of months or so, no need to for anyone to be embarrassed about any amount they give.

If 20 members give $5 that would be awesome.

10. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Thanks to all for your donations and support. This place continues to grow and I am proud to be a part of it.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thank you for another generous donation from PhilsEagles08/Kristen. You members have been so great with wanting to help us make GIF better and this will help pay for the server that soon we will no longer have to share with anyone.

And again thanx to MikeTSZ for his donation to help GIF, it was most excellent.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's cool that the members are donating! I plan to do so again at some point in the future, but can't really spare the $$$ right now. I would not have a problem if you announced the amounts. I think anything members donate is both generous on their part and a bonus!

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well like I said after thinking about it I think the members themselves can say what they donated, I have received some PMs requesting the amount of the donation not be mentioned.

I will say that with both MikeTSZ and HH's donation, and some of our own money we were able to fix a lot of thinks and update things behind the scenes. With Dawkins, themush, 86WARD and PhilsEagles08's donations we have enough right now to pay for at least 4 months worth of having a dedicated or VPS server when we finalize the move.

14. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

I would hate for you all to laugh at me if I cannot donate much, but if every little bit helps, I could do a little.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's killer Sweets!!!

:beerbang:

It's not a bragging contest, and I think the gestures that are being given to the awesomeness that is GIF should be looked at as a badge of honor.

:salute:

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Tammie every donation helps, we are very grateful for the generosity of our members. It is not up to anyone else to dictate what each individual can afford to give to help GIF, members give what they can and that's all anyone can do.

17. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Damn, reading this thread makes me feel like I joined the right site. :icon_thumleft:

tammie, I don't have a whole lot either, nobody should laugh at that. I'm sure I can find a little bit to offer at some point. :icon_wink:

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Another donation has rolled in from SoDev, thank you so very much for your very generous donation. :applausec:

Steve and I are very appreciative of the kindness that has been shown to GIF especially in the past couple of days with everyone showing their allegiance to GIF and wanting to make it better, and we will continue to upgrade and find things to make GIF the place to come.

Thank you all

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

This is great! You guys rock!!!

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Of course you did!!

WTF is this some GIF telethon? :TTW:

Awesome! Keep the donations rolling in!!!

Even the "new kid" is getting in on it!!! :wink:

I'm sure even $1 would help...anyone who would laugh probably didn't donate themselves.