Jason Taylor Passed On Patriots, Jets, Packers

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, May 14, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jason Taylor returned to the Dolphins on Wednesday, a hero who turned down the temptations of more money and grander promises from the New England Patriots and New York Jets. Taylor accepted a bargain-rate contract to play for the Dolphins. Taylor turned down promises of a bigger contract offer from the Patriots and didn't even let the Jets or Packers get deep enough in conversations to talk money.

Source: Miami Herald

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Turned down a legit shot at a Championship...

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I totally thought that he would be a Patriot because of the ring possibility. He stuck by what's most important to him. Kudos.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I give him props. He could've taken the money and a better chance at a ring...

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

He wanted to stay near his family, he said that mulitple times. Hialeah is where is wife and kids are. Welcome Back JT! Never begrudged you.

6. rikvanloo

rikvanloo Rookie

Family over championship. Can't really blame him for it. but with so much cash you have to ask: if not play for a ring, why play at all

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So the Dolphins basically got a 2nd round for free last year.

I love it when Danny boy gets hecked in the butt :icon_cheesygrin:

8. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Some actually play for the love of the game.

9. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

The hell with you TJ....:icon_cheesygrin:

10. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

There is no denying the Redskins got raped.

However, with JJ's love of ex-crim's, he likes guys with experience of soap on a string. Maybe it's not the plastic surgery that keeps JJ's face looking so "young"?

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Whatever, dude. The Tuna raped you in the butt :icon_cheesygrin:

12. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

The Tuna knows his stuff, props to him.

How's Roy E Williams doing? Being raped by Matt Millen's understudy (and an ex-Redskin) hardly looks like a thing of beauty for JJ does it?

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Whatever, dude. At least we have SOMETHING for our picks.

Let's have this conversation in December, shall we? I still have faith in the guy...