Official NBA Game Thread Talk

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Roy31, Oct 29, 2008.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

magic only down by 1 now lol.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'd love to see them put Cleveland away, in Cleveland.

james making some goofy faces and then they pan to big bun, great entertainment.

4. ball in the baskett

magic are killing themselves with missed 3s in the 4th its all but done now.

5. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Magic had a chance but unlike the other games they didn't shoot almost 50% from 3.

6. ball in the baskett

Yup that killed them gotta give credit to lebron he was awesome today. I thought it was funny when lebron gave a great pass to varejo and he missed the dunk.

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Jeez, anyone catch that half-time show of nicholas owens? That was really a great piece. Awesome story of Dikembe and the kid, and how Carmelo gave him 30k for a van for transportation. Just a great story.

Nuggets down bigtime here...I think it's over...

Talk about soft D.

8. ball in the baskett

I know on the one walton shot he could have taken a breather and then take the shot still would go in.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The way denver's D just folded leaves me wondering.... They didn't even show up, and then I saw the camera pan to Kenyon Martin laughing and smiling with some Lakers while down 20+ points.

10. ball in the baskett

The one i saw he looked pretty sad.

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

it was late 3rd quarter early 4th when I saw this... lets face the NBA playoffs are hardly competitive.

12. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Lakers Win. Finals start Thursday. Venue to be determined. Watching Mitch Kupchak et al now. Did you notice nobody touched that Western Conference Trophy? Superstitious? Rather grab an O'Brien? LOL.....:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

13. ball in the baskett

I think they are its just that theres a point when you know its over. Nothing beats the nfl playoffs win or go home.

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the magic/cavs series has been super competative

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think it ends tonight in Orlando. The Cavs have one great player in LeBron, but no other great players around him.

IMO, to win an NBA championship, you need 2 or 3 great players, which the Cavs don't have.

The question is, will LeBron want to stay with the Cavs? Rumors are going around that he wants Jason Kidd of the Mavs to come to Cleveland. Seems the two got pretty tight when they played together on the US Olympics team.

16. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

LJ --> NYC

go magic :buttrock:

17. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

that's it it is over congrats mush good luck in the finals... freaking a cleveland pissing away another shot at a title. one more for sure year left with LeBron

18. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Here we go Lakers, here we go!!!!

Btw, congrats to Cleveland on a great season, and to LeBron for winning MVP. You guys played good ball, and I wish the city the best of luck to retaining this winning team. I can't wait to see you get your asses kicked by the Lakers next year.

19. ball in the baskett

I hope big dwight wins the title.

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

another stinker... cavs d didn't show up... much like game 6 from the western conference.