Terrell Owens Says QB Tony Romo Lacks Leadership

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by MediaGuy, Jun 25, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Former Dallas wide receiver Terrell Owens said he became a scapegoat for quarterback Tony Romo's lack of leadership and he hasn't talked to owner Jerry Jones since he was released in March. Owens has been in the Metroplex the past two days working his youth football camp at Duncanville High School. "I have not had any conversation with Jerry since being released. It's behind me and I'm moving forward," Owens said Thursday. "I miss Dallas, but I have a new team and it's already behind me." According to the Cowboys, one of the reasons the team released Owens was so quarterback Tony Romo could have complete control of the team. "He was the quarterback and everybody knew that. It was upon him to adopt that leadership and carry it out. That didn't happen," Owens said. "So I will be the scapegoat. I'm not here anymore and I wish him well."

Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

So if it really behind you then why do you keep talking about the Cowboys?

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

He goes from being Romo's best friend to talking trash about the guy. What T.O. says may be true, but at some point you have to be a professional and cut your losses...he really doesnt see that everywhere he goes, he's the one talking...This guy has no accountability, 3 teams get rid of him and it's always someone elses fault...just shut up and play football heckwad!

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Because people keep asking him about them. Terrell was very cordial and it's hard to argue the points he made.

He was the quarterback (TRUE) and everybody knew that(TRUE). It was upon him to adopt that leadership and carry it out(TRUE). That didn't happen,(TRUE) So I will be the scapegoat.(TRUE) I'm not here anymore (TRUE) and I wish him well."(HOW CLBUTTY)

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Oh wide right.... you my friend are not just drinking the cool aid... you have freaking bought yourself a cool aid sensory deprivation tank and moved in full time...... enjoy it while it lasts.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Defend him if you want RW but TO could have said that it was his past before trashing another player and then kept his mouth shut. Which I know is impossible, unless it is a female yelling at him.

7. lionheart?

lionheart? StafFORD=Franchise

TO will be fine after he comes out of the closet, im telling you guys if there was ever a gay football player in the league its this guy. Just wait.

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

you gotta support the team

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fowd29dOyh0&"]YouTube - [HD] Seinfeld- Puddy Paints His Face for The Rangers-Devils Game[/ame]

ps
    it's sugary sweet

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hes always bashed his QBs when he leaves its his thing. When he left philly he said it was because mcnabb was jealous of all the attention he was getting :icon_rolleyes:. Jeff garcia according to him is gay and romo is a terrible leader. If he leaves buffalo hes gonna say something bad about trent. Its kind of hard to be a good leader when you have an assclown getting teammates to follow him. He divided locker rooms. Now since he realized he had it good in philly he comes out in a interview that he misses what he had in philly him and mcnabb made eachother better get the heck out with that crap after all the mcnabb bashing he did.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That was his Quarterback :icon_cry:

11. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

edwards is going to crumble by week 5

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Romo isnt a leader
    TO speaks the truth

13. ball in the baskett

He could be hes only played 3 seasons in the nfl so far. Its hard to be a leader with TO on ure team.

14. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

T.O. is probably right.

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]Somehow the word classy just seems so odd in the same sentence as Terrell Owens. Kind of like using the word inconspicuous in the same sentence as Brett Favre.

16. krfire

krfire Team Veteran

T.O. shut the heck up!

17. ball in the baskett

he was blamed most of the time

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Edwards now is "his QB". At least as long he threw every ball to him...

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

remember when eagles fans were like this ?

20. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Oh my FREAKING god! T.O., let it go!