#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

ups and downs, blah blah blah, and you are welcome at least you see the light now :icon_cheesygrin:

aren't you missing a chivas game?

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I won't argue with you, Oxlong...it's impossible, I mean...you're ALWAYS right!! How can anyone argue with you? :fool:

And I hate the goats (chivas). Maybe you're thinking about Fez there. I'm a Cruz Azul fan.

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

im not always right, but I'm rarely wrong. If anyone wants to argue, im fine with that, I just ask that they bring facts and rational thought processes. thanks for understanding.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

watch as i hypnotize all of the primate stalking cowboys fans .....

[​IMG]

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This must be like the 3rd or 4th time that pic appears in this thread.

Running out of material already, Eagles fans? Not surprised. When you need red numbers to calculate your collective IQ (except for Oxlong, of course, since he's so awesome and knows everything there is to know), it's normal to see the same sentences and pics over, and over, and over, and over again :icon_confused:

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

yep, it's working.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I posted it first !!!!!!!!

Sorry TJ.... you will have to forgive us for not having an infinite supply of monkey testicle pics...... would you care to let us borrow your hard drive for a little bit and fix that?

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32:

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

ok, here's one we can all enjoy .....

[​IMG]

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You guys have way too much free time :icon_confused:

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

That must have been grown in Texas... if I grew a strain of bud I would name it Super 5.

12. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

You say that like it is a bad thing. I love the Dallas Cowboys because they are the Cowboys not because they are from Dallas. How many following a team would be fans of another if they were born in a different city.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

what a wonderful contradiction.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Dallas sucks.

16. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I wonder how long it took you to come up with that one. Let me guess since you are an eagle fan you had to copy it from some one else I bet.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

blame the doctors that deliver us because it's the 3rd and 4th words ever spoken to us, proceeded only by "giants suck" ...

hey, GYN's are fans too ... :dunno:

18. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I do not think that it was a GYN more than likely it was some lap tech. I have always thought that eagles fans were clones since they all fall back to the "Cowboys Suck." It would not surprise me if it has taken the place of "I Do" in some peoples weddings.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Well theirs alot of bandwagon jumpers.I know cowboys fans that are also yankees and lakers fans. I grew up in new york city until i was 10 and then we move here to PA. I was never a fan of sports until we moved here and i started watching the sixers first then the rest of philadelphias teams followed. I dont understand being a fan of another states team unless you live in a state with no football team. The thing wrong with your statement about liking them cause there the cowboys just explains why theres bandwagon fans. Not saying you are because i dont know how long you have watched your cowboys but alot of cowboys fans were made in the 90s.

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Well since my GF is a Giants fan I think when/if we do get married I have a good shot at making this a reality..... thanks for the ideaa

COWBOYS SUCK HAIRY APE TESTIS