Colts RB Donald Brown Excited To Share Carries With Joseph Addai

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Jun 29, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Colts rookie running back Donald Brown is excited about the possibility of sharing carries with Joseph Addai. "Splitting carries, it's great," said Brown, who started all 13 games at Connecticut last season. "Joseph (Addai) is a great running back and a great guy, so I'm really looking forward to it and helping out in any way I can. I'm just ready to be whatever the Colts need me (to be). Whatever it is, I'll be ready. I'm not here to make any guarantees; just to help them out in any way possible."

Source: Yahoo! Sports

2. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

If he thinks addai is a great running back he must be awful

3. I think Addai and Brown will be a good tandem but I have to agree Addai on his own is garbage

4. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

I think Brown will be the lead back in that systeam by the half way point in the season.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Addai is a great running back.

6. theeraser21

not last season ^^^^^^^^^

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Donald Brown = 2009's Matt Forte?

8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he was hurt and crowned is an LSU fan so i dont blame him for saying that....when healthy hes a top 10 runner

i hate donald brown....they should have taken hood

9. If Addai puts his shoulder down and takes a hit instead of stepping out of bounds 1 yard shy of the first down odds are we run the clock out and beat the Chargers last year in the playoffs although he does get hurt everytime he gets hit

10. theeraser21

exactly. K Train has no idea in hell what he is talking about

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think Brown will be starting sooner than later in Indianapolis...