Former NFL QB Steve McNair Shot Dead in Tennessee

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Crowned, Jul 4, 2009.

1. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

it was not in his home, it was at a condo

2. cesar26

cesar26 Starter

Very sad. R.I.P. Mcnair

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i was like holy crap wtf when i flipped on to nfl network and saw this. guy was the definition of a freaking warrior on teh field condolences to his kids rip

4. Cheese Puff

Cheese Puff Why try?

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wow, so young.

R.I.P.

6. Cheese Puff

Cheese Puff Why try?

it gets better check that link again, the ex boyfriend found the bodies? suspect

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is fishy as hell...

8. Cheese Puff

Cheese Puff Why try?

could be as simple as he was leaving her, she was pregnant, he gave her herpes, never can tell, the boyfriend didnt find them but he spoke to the press, his statements are fishy

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steve McNair won me two cases of beer and $400.00 when he made it to the Super Bowl with the Titans before Kerry Collins hit the big dance...lol.

I've always had the utmost respect for McNair. I used to hate when the Steelers had to play him...he killed them every time. But I loved watching him play other teams. He was class in the NFL...

RIP.

10. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

It's a shame, I have listened to NFL radio now for most of the day. Way too young.

11. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

McNair with multiple gun shots to the head, the woman with one and the gun found near the woman.

Murder-suicide

12. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

You gotta hate it when your mistress kills ya. That why when I step out on my old lady I like to keep it to truck stop glory holes.

13. Cheese Puff

Cheese Puff Why try?

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Damn.

What a snitch.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

WTF is going on?

15. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Huh? It does not say that at all. It says one of McNair's friends discovered the bodies not this Norfleet dude.

16. Cheese Puff

Cheese Puff Why try?

could be, ex boyfriend shots big, threatening athlete several times then shoots ex girlfriend once in the head, place gun and leaves. the will know if she pulled the trigger or not.

17. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

18. Cheese Puff

Cheese Puff Why try?

i already corrected that but thanks

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I always wondered why they were called roofies. 'Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call them floories.

Or rapies.

20. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

lol way to slip a hangover quote into such a sobering topic