Fantasy Football Free Cheat Sheet & ADP List For All

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by mike oxlong, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Oh, I agree with you!!! I NEVER draft a QB before round 4... i just wanted you to know how my league flowed... Last year I had pick 5 twelve teams and I went Addai (bust); Fitz; Jamal Lewis (never again) Thomas Jones; Boldin (traded for Housh in week 3); Driver; Deangelo (steal) Favre; Desean Jax; Warner; Rhodes (handcuff) Seahawks; JT Osullivan; Tony Schefler; Kevin Walter; Kolby Smith Josh Brown (always K in last few round...)
    I can email it to you if you like.. I have my last three drafts on it... I have a mac with the latest excel so I should be good..
    email is williamlatin@mac.com

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

alright, I should have enough data for ADP starting sometime next week and after that I will be cranking out the sheets until labor day. I'll email you with any more questions.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Do it mike!!!

Crank that crap out!!!

Also :beersign:

4. Puggs

Puggs Special Teamer

Sweet, sounds good

5. mike oxlong

I have enough data to have my first set of ADP sheets available and I can now start putting sheets together for people. I have a few sets of sheets to do tonight, but don't hesitate to start posting some info.

and Carnal, without me having to go back, can you tell me when your draft is?

6. draft

I always have it the Sunday before the first thursday game which is September 6th. I have another draft on September 4th which is my "secondary" league... That league is more TD heavy... I'd call it a 75% Td scoring system with some bonuses for 300 yds or 100 yds and long field goals. Actually that league has been around for 20 plus years I just joined in 7 years ago. Thanks again for your help.
    My email again is williamlatin@mac.com
    :)

7. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I'd love some sheets again this season. They were very helpful in preparing for last year's draft.

10 team redraft league. We start QB, 3WR, 2 RB, TE, 1 WR/RB, K, 2 DB, 2 LB

QBs: 1 pt/50 yds, 6pt/td, -2 INT
    WR: 1 pt/15 yds, 6pt/td, -2 fumble, no ppr
    RB: 1pt/20 yds, 6pt/td, -2 fumble
    D: 1pt/tackle, 1 pt/pass def/FF/FR, 2pt/sack/INT

I'll pm you my email addy.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Mike, I'd love some too. I'm in your (K-Trains) league. If you need me to post details of the league let me know. My keepers are Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith (Car), Frank Gore, and Terrell Suggs. What else can I provide? PM sent with my Email addy.

9. mike oxlong

Sorry brother, I can't give you sheets for our league as then you would basically know how I am drafting and therefore be able to scoop guys from me knowing that I am going to grab a guy in a certain round based on the list. That is my one rule, I don't give out sheets to people in leagues with me. You understand, right?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wouldn't mind using the sheets as a reference point again this season. They were helpful last year.

Here's my info...

11. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Yea, whatever. No sweat.

12. mike oxlong

Currently on the list

Cardinal Carnage
    Wide Right
    86ward
    MastuRaider
    puggs

waiting for info from:

DoubleC
    TJ
    phiglesphan

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Solid. Thanks Mike.

14. Puggs

Puggs Special Teamer

Hey Mike, hopefully I can add one more to your list.........

I have a ten team league, no keepers, we do the draft order on draft day that way to keep everyone on their toes..it drafts from top to bottom, bottom to top, top to bottom and so on

no salary cap, waiver wire weekly by worst to first pecking order

Roster total = 15
    9 active, 6 reserve
    you must have this active roster weekly to acquire points
    1 Quarterback
    2 Running Backs
    2 Wide Receivers
    1 Tight End
    1 Kicker
    1 Defense
    1**Flex** - (QB, RB, WR or TE) - brand new to us this year, should really mix things up

Scoring
    FG - Field Goals 3 points
    Plus 2 points for a FG of 40 to 49 Yds
    Plus 4 points for a FG of 50 to 59 Yds
    Plus 6 points for a FG of 60+ Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points
    Plus 2 points for a PaTD of 40 to 59 Yds
    Plus 4 points for a PaTD of 60 to 79 Yds
    Plus 6 points for a PaTD of 80+ Yds

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 25 PaYds
    Plus a 5 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points
    Plus 2 points for a ReTD of 40 to 59 Yds
    Plus 4 points for a ReTD of 60 to 79 Yds
    Plus 6 points for a ReTD of 80+ Yds

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds
    Plus a 5 point bonus @ 200+ ReYd

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points
    Plus 2 points for a RuTD of 40 to 59 Yds
    Plus 4 points for a RuTD of 60 to 79 Yds
    Plus 6 points for a RuTD of 80+ Yds

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds
    Plus a 5 point bonus @ 200+ RuYd

XP - Extra Points 1 point

Scoring for Defensive Categories
    DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points

DSTPA - Points Against Defense/ST 0 - 6 DSTPAs = 8 points
    7 - 13 DSTPAs = 6 points
    14 - 20 DSTPAs = 4 points
    21 - 27 DSTPAs = 2 points

DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD 6 points

Int - Interceptions 2 points

SACK - Sack 1 point

STY - Safety 2 points

YDS - Yards Allowed 0 - 49 YDSs = 12 points
    50 - 99 YDSs = 10 points
    100 - 149 YDSs = 8 points
    150 - 199 YDSs = 6 points
    200 - 249 YDSs = 4 points
    250 - 299 YDSs = 2 points

ahhhhh, let me see.... No divisions, No ties (team with highest overall score including bench wins tie), Thirteen weeks reg season.. first round bye's for first and second overall, four other teams play round one and then so on so forth for the rest of the playoffs (worst remaining record plays best).......Weekly payouts for highest score on the week, 1st-2nd-3rd place prizes

We've had this league for six years now and I really cannot wait. We run it as a democracy and the Flex was voted in and then the standard of the flex was voted in after that. I'm a little baffled at the thought of two starting QB's, it should be a high scoring league no matter what. Any help will be appreciated Mike.

15. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Here are my league specs Mr. Longcock.

12teams. 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1k, 1dst. All Tds 6pts. Fumbles lost -2pts. Keepers I am sure of are Aaron Rogers, Matt Shaub, D Bowe, Andre Johnson, Matt Forte, MJD.

Quarterback:
    --Pass Completions
    Award 1 points for every 1 Pass Completions
    --Passing Yards
    Award 1 points for every 25 Passing Yards
    Award 10 points for every 300 Passing Yards
    Award 10 points for every 100 Passing Yards after reaching 300 Passing Yards
    --Passing Interceptions
    Subtract -3 points for every 1 Passing Interceptions
    --Passing 2-Point Conversion
    Award 2 points for every 1 Passing 2-Point Conversion

Everyone else
    reception=1pt
    10yds combined=1pt
    100yds combined=10pt bonus
    150yds combined=5
    200yds combined=5

And fanball still suck so I can't pull up my DST scoring right now, but I'm not too worried about kickers and team defenses. Thanks again man I really appreciate it. Hopefully they will help me win some more leagues this season.

16. mike oxlong

cardinal - I sent you an email with some questions about more specific scoring

wide right - I sent you an email with a couple questions

86 - How many teams? what are your starters and how many bench spots do you have? Also need an email address?

Mastu - how many bench slots and is excel 2007 ok? or do you need an older version of excel

puggs - I have everything I need except an email address and what version of excel do you need it saved in, 2007 or earlier version?

Still waiting on info from:
    DoubleC, TJ and phigles

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

cardinal - first league sheets - done. Second league sheets - What are starters for that league and bench spots for that league?

wide right - done

86 - How many teams? what are your starters and how many bench spots do you have? Also need an email address? version of excel?

Mastu - how many bench slots and is excel 2007 ok? or do you need an older version of excel

puggs - I have everything I need except an email address and what version of excel do you need it saved in, 2007 or earlier version?

Still waiting on info from:
    DoubleC, TJ and phigles

17. wide right

Got 'em, thanks. I'm gonna print them up and take a look tonight. Thank you again.

18. wide right

How is the ADP chart determined?

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hi, Mike. I'll give you my settings tonight. That if my hard drive hasn't died again (it's been giving me tons of issues lately). My draft is next sunday, so if you don't hear from my by tomorrow night, then forget it :icon_confused:

20. mike oxlong

I use a few mock draft sites that I trust for data. One site I use is Fantasy football calculator. Twice a week, I go name by name on the list cfreaking high and lows, shifting players where need be. The later into preseason, the less moving there is, except where an injury or depth chart change happens. I keep data for 10 team, 12 team and 14 team leagues.

it's cool, if you want you can post them up to friday, if you happen to post them on friday, I'll just bump you up to the top of the list so I can be sure to have them to you before sunday.