New Dedicated Server Move Bug Report Thread V4.0

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Sweets, Aug 6, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Seems to be working fine for me, however, I am still getting a database error ever so often...

2. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Are the Team Skins gone?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

they've been gone for a while now...

4. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

just signed in and when it redirected me to the home page it still looked like I wasn't signed in. I hit the forum link and when the page loaded I was signed in. Besides that I've zero problems.

edit- In saying that it took about 20-30 sec to quick reply this post.

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

it's real slow for me, I have normally been taking 30+ seconds for pages to load

also, here is a strange one

I'll post in the quick reply and it will take a little bit and then the thread will re load with my response not there, then like 10 seconds will go by and the thread will reload again and my response is there.

then sometimes, it will do what I just said, but it never reload and the screen will turn gray everywhere except the quick reply box which will turn white and it will never come back. Then if I close that thread and try to reopen that thread again, it never opens. I will be able to open other threads, but not that one, until I close my browser and re-open my browser and come back to GIF.

it's pretty aggravating.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's impossible to set vBookie events for me. I get database errors all the time :icon_confused:

No biggie, though...I have no money to bet.

7. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

when i post it really slows down

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

SItes been up and down this evening and very slow...

9. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Posted News all day. It is frustrating, white pages, data base yadda yadda. But I had time cus I am off today. Progress takes time.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We are working on this as I type...

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

testing quick reply speed....

12. SRW

took 5.63 seconds to send and completely load via quick reply.

13. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

ahh so im not alone with this kinda problem. Well Good luck fixing this bug and thanks for working so hard.

14. SRW

No you are not alone....and I vow to have this resolved soon one way or another.

15. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

If you say it I beleive it :towel:

16. SRW

Right now what people can do who are on to help is to hammer the site.....post replies, click on links, navigate the site....so we can pinpoint what the issues are with live traffic.

Thank you in advance.

17. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Just seems random....sometimes slow to reply, sometimes slow to load a thread.

18. SRW

FYI......any firefox users.....if you have the Extended Statusbar plugin then knowing the load times for what actions would be helpful:

19. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I am, let me try and load up that plugin but it's not consistent. That last reply of mine to this thread was @30 seconds.

20. SRW

If anyone experiences any database issues it's because we are restarting mysql.

Also, if there are any firefox users.....and if you use the Extended Statusbar add-on......knowing the page load times and for what action(s) would be helpful.

Thanks in advance people!