2009 GridironFans Yahoo Fantasy Football League #2

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by mj1987us26, Aug 12, 2009.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Here is the league ID 540329, and the password is gridiron. IDK if it will be an official league but regardless it should be fun. 11 spots left. Please make sure you say what team is yours or have your sn in your team name. Oh yea the draft is the 23rd at 8 pm est.

Admin. edit **** GIF will donate a total of $25,000 vCash to the top 3 winners broken down this way:
    $10,000 First place
    $ 8,000 Second place
    $ 7,000 Third place

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm in and called "NorCal Sweets"

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

If I sign up for a spot will you run it for me mj?

I will participate as much as possible, but if I'm not able to make deadlines will you handle it for me?

I've never done this before.

And be fair?

:)

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Sure HH just gotta try and give me a heads up.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

once your team is picked its pretty easy, just keep up with who's out or hurt...hell if I can play you can HH...I wouldn't play and have someone else do all the work, that's no fun.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

ha too bad that isn't real or it would be mine.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I don't want him to do all the work, but I also don't want this to be one of those leagues where there's a deadline and I don't have time to get to it because I don't know have time to respond.

I barely have time to wipe my butt after taking a sh!t any more...

:grumpy:

:icon_lol:

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The draft itself is timed but you can do most of the work ahead of time or just go auto draft, as far as weekly, you can put in whomever you want ahead of time unless you hear something and have to make a decision on the spur of the moment. sometime you hear something that even we can't fix.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Basketts baby juice and the draft is the night right before i go to school nice

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

So sweets is it gonna be the official league?

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'll check tonight if there's a spot available (can't access fantasy sites from the office) but I'm afraid I won't be able to be there for the live draft. 8pm est = 2am in France so I'll work on my rankings.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

i can move it up 2 hrs if that is better.

13. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

That would be cool if it's ok with the other guys... and if I can register. :icon_cheesygrin:

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

15. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I will but I can't do it before tonight.

16. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

why does everything have to be "official"? Can't we just have different leagues?

HH, a monkey could play. It's that easy. Learn how to do it or don't play at all. You can't have the commish running 2 teams.

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

There is a whole bunch of gif leagues going on this the 3rd gif league im in but the official one gets you a trophy and a prize i believe.

18. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

hey im in.thanks again MJ

19. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I want to join but I have another Yahoo draft at 9pm that night. Maybe if I run one one firefox and one on chrome I could pull it off.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Save me a seat!!! I can only sign up from home, and I don't get home until the night!!

And LOL at DoubleH for never playing fantasy football :lol: