2009 GridironFans Yahoo Fantasy Football League #2

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by mj1987us26, Aug 12, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

BITB, I have one of those for the 2008 Suicide League win however, right now the site has found that mod is hanging up the site so until we either fix it or try something new I can't say a trophy is forthcoming.

3. ball in the baskett

Oh ok i knew i saw it somewhere.

4. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

i'm in, is it safe to assume that Masteratarms league is done?

5. ball in the baskett

Probably

me and u play each other week 1 ure going down.

6. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

lol...Baskett I got you week 1, Sweets week 2...it's on!!

7. ball in the baskett

Im up to 5 leagues i think thats my limit 6 would be to many. 3 of them are gif leagues to.

8. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I'm in this 1, the suicide league, and my money keeper league

9. ball in the baskett

Im not good enough in fantasy to have a money league lol

I made the playoffs in all my leagues last year but have never won a fantasy league championship i started playing in 05 i think. Ive been in 2 championship games one in a gif league last year and 1 my first year playing.

10. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I won my money league last year, but my draft was the day before the rumors started about warner being named the starter so i swooped him off waivers the next day to pair up with fitz

11. ball in the baskett

Nice

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

In my senior year in College, I played in like 15 games. I had TONS of free time :lol:

I miss those days :icon_cry:

13. ball in the baskett

Sounds like me right now lol hope to get a job soon though

14. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Alright, I'm signed up. Tried to come post yesterday after getting into the league but I couldn't connect to gif. Anyway, it should be fun. Looks like it's going to be bears vs Vikings in game one. How appropriate. :)

I'm heading out of town for a 4 day weekend to play golf with some friends and I don't think the cabin we're staying in gets 3g so I might not be on much until next week.

15. ball in the baskett

Yup should be fun i have this draft next sunday and one this sunday

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Have a great time 80:rastanana:

17. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Had a great time on the trip! Just found out that I've got to take my youngest daughter to preschool meet the teacher kind of thing from 2 to 3pm pst on Sunday. Is there any way the draft could be 1 hour later? Or would that screw anyone else up? If not I can just set my draft order and hope for the best, or I could drop and let you guys find a replacement. Let me know what you guys think.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

at this point if it can't be changed you should just autodraft, we may not be able to find someone this late. Damn teachers, who the hell meets on a Sunday don't they realize it's fantasy football season??? :rolleyes:

19. ball in the baskett

With my luck my draft pick is gonna be right behin sweets and she takes who i want AGAIN lol

For that in week 4 of our espn league your going down

20. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Okay, cool. I'll autodraft and do my best to have a good draft order set.

And I agree with the whole Sunday thing. I'm going to try and get out of it if I can, but after going away for 4 days with 'the boys', I might be pushing my luck... :)