#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Do not marry that girl do you have any idea what happen when you bred a Giants fan and a eagles fan????? It goes against the laws of the animal kingdom and produces a goobered, mutated fish-frog like thing that burps up crap from it's mouth. You know a Redskins Fan.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

So you are saying that if you had moved to another city that you would have like a different team? So if your family moved to Dallas your user name would be what? Running for Miles? Heading the Hurd?:icon_cheesygrin: Just because you like a team that is not from you area that does not make you a bandwagon jumper, granted Dallas has more than their fair share of those and fair weather fans. I live in Louisiana so of course the Cowboys were the closes Pro team around.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

No i wouldent change my team if i moved and i dont plan on moving. I mean i have a reason to like the teams that i do instead of picking a team that just has a tradition of winning.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:laughy32:

Oh, crap...for the first time since it was taken off, I miss the rep :lol:

4. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

No I am saying that instead of your family moving to Philly they moved to Dallas and then you started to be a sports fans soon after. Would you have liked the Cowboys or the eagles. I had always watched the Cowboys I grew up with them. The funny part when some in my family started to turn away from them, firing Tom Landry, I started to follow them even harder.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

At least the Cowboys don't have a head coach who gets his panties in a wad because a member of the local press had the balls to report that a member of the team was probably going to miss the season because of an injury.

Since when did doing your job become a bad thing to do?

Grow up, Andy!!!

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

wait a minute, are you seriously trying to rip reid for being a baby considering the long, long line of meat puppet HC's your team has had including the current dope ?

dude, jones has the dna of every single freaking HC he has ever had including johnspn's 2inches past his wrist.

do your self a favor, walk away from this subject.

7. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Jones has hired two HC that were able to win the BIG game some that Reid has not been able to do. While that is not a fair remark against Reid because he has only been able to get to the "Big" game once. His real problem is that he is unable to win the game right before the "Big" game.

8. ball in the baskett

Probably because i would like the home area team. When i lived in new york i was to young to really care for pro sports if i stayed there i would probably become a jets or giants fan. But nope i bleed green

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

are you freaking kidding me manster ? you're putting switzer into the equation ? c'mon man i know cowpuke fans are world renowned as being window lickers but you can't be serious here.

switzer had as much to do with that super bowl victory as an ethiopian mother. he headed a long line of limp roded HC's until parcells but jones was too stupid and arrogant to realize he was the one that would bring them #6.

10. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I am not saying he was a good coach but he will go down as winning a SB and unless something changes Reid will not.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah and adam eaton is down as winning a world series with the phillies last year.

12. ragman

Agreed.

All I'm saying to you Eagles fans is that Andy Reid has no right telling the Philly sportswriters what they can and can't report. If someone on the Eagles roster gets hurt, the Philly sportswriters have an obligation to report it. That's their job. Period.

13. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I hate to tell you this but that means nothing to me. I have no idea who Adam Eaton is and to honest I could not have told you who won the WS last year if my life depended on it.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

and all i'm saying is fans of a team that hasnt had a HC walk the sidelines without wearing assless chaps so the owner can shove his hand up his butt have no right telling us what we already know about our pudgy coach.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

he was a pitcher on the phillies that was grossly overpaid and got buried in the bullpen after being called back up from the minors and contributed less to the phillies world series than you did.

hense he had as much to do with the phillies success as switzer did with dallas' the year.

15. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

There have been teams that have won a SB despite certain players. The Ravens won despite having Dilfer as QB. The Rams with not defense. Dallas is the only team to do it despite having a heck-up as the HC.

16. ragman

Are you saying Reid is pudgy? Reid is not pudgy. He's FAT! He needs to leave those Philly cheese steaks alone. LOL!!!

17. ball in the baskett

He actually lost alot of weight this offseason but its hard to tell on him cause hes really big.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

what ???? are all dallas fans this inept at posting facts ???

dilfer was not a hinderance. he just wasnt as bad as say the guy he replaced that year, you know, tony banks. the rams won with no defense ??? are you serious ? they were ranked 4th in points allowed and 6th overall the year they won. my god man, do you know anything ?

19. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Yes Dilfer was so good the next job he got was as a backup. The team did not win because of him. All he did was go out there and try not to loose the game for the team. The Ravens were going to win it that year are Lewis would have killed someone. I will have to go back and look at the stats I did not think they did that well on defense.

20. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Yeah and it doesnt hurt for that heck-up HC to have a handful of HOF'ers on his team to just do what they want lol