Broncos Owner Mum On New Deal For Brandon Marshall

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Aug 15, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Now that Brandon Marshall has his legal problems behind him, the question is whether he will move forward with his task of being a productive receiver for the Broncos. "I sure hope so," Broncos owner Pat Bowlen said prior to his team's preseason opener against the 49ers. "He obviously will have to come down from what he's been through and get his head straight, but it's good for him that he was exonerated." As for the issue of Marshall's health, he is nearly fully recovered from the leg injury he suffered two weeks ago and should return to practice soon, maybe even Sunday. So if Marshall is no longer burdened by off-field issues and can quickly prove he has recovered from his surgically repaired hip, will the Broncos revisit a third issue - his desire for a contract extension? "We won't talk about that," Bowlen said.

Source: Denver Post

2. B Rad

B Rad Starter

Brandon Marshall is one of the best recievers in the league, he should be paid like it!

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Welcome rook!

I agree, just pay the man already. No sense in prolonging this crap any longer.

4. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

why take a chance on some1 that can be suspended anytime he walks off the field? this is why you dont pay him like 1 of the best. what good is one of the best if he cant stay on the field?

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Sure you aren't looking through your blue and orange glasses warcrychief? :icon_cheesygrin:

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

why do you think we didnt keep Jarred Allen. Sure... I didnt want him 2 go. but Peterson didnt want to make a mistake with him and he wanted out. so...sure he can turn the corner like Allen, but would you like to take that chance to place you job on the line for some1 that only looks out for themselfs?