New Dedicated Server Move Bug Report Thread V4.0

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Sweets, Aug 6, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't have that...so I must not have done it on the laptop...maybe I did on the desktop but regardless, I'm getting the redirect loops on all the same things Mike is...

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Site's running great for me....thank you thank you thank you. Fast and clean!!!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

FYI -

Football Forums Moderator Thread I still continue to get the Redirect Loop, but now if I click on Try Again, I get through to the last page...where before, I would get the same error...

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I can't replicate that error on my end guys....I don't know what to tell you.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

So if you go to the Staff Hangout and see this page:

[​IMG]

You don't get the same Redirect Loop Error? It happens with the Outside The Lines Thread as well...everything else is fine. It's just the two Roundtables.

6. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

when I click on "last page" on either of those 2 threads, 50% of the time I get this error page. It usually works again after clicking try again.

[​IMG]

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

That is the same thing I get 100% of the time. If I click Try Again, it goes right through...

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

anytime I try to access a specific teams news from the top bar, I click on say NFC Team news drop down, and click on any team I get this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 15305941 bytes) in /home/gridiron/public_html/forums/tags/index.php(429) : eval()'d code on line 63

9. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

God When will this end????

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

what happened to all the posts from the last 4 hours?

11. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Looks like its all gone

12. SRW

This error should be resolved now. We tested it with the host and it's been fixed. Let me know if you or anyone has any further issues with this.

We are aware of this issue and the host is working to fix that. The problem is that we have a modified modification which makes it trickier to troubleshoot.

Those unfortunately are gone. We moved (yet again) to a new host and some posts were lost in the migration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

13. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Thanks for working so hard Steve. Crap this must be a pain in the arce

14. SRW

You have no idea. We are on a new home and will have a seamless move to a Dell Enterprise Class Server in a couple days.

15. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Well this must be exausting. Going to work then coming home and see the server is yet again down and the news is gone... Ill work extra on the news in the morning

16. SRW

Yep...it's been months of this...I am so done with this situation. Thank you for your help!

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Football makes everything better.

:icon_cool:

18. SRW

I have no motivation to post news after the "fun" day at work today and the "fun" with the server....I think I am going to shut myself down for the night, regroup...and then come back tomorrow with a fresher outlook on things. Hermhater unfortunately caught me last night when I was in a bad place and he took the brunt of my frustrations.

HH.....my apologies....you didn't deserve that.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No worries Steve.

Just buy me a freaking beer.

:cheersbeer:

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

The database errors have returned...not like before, but they are popping up every so often...