Michael Crabtree = J.J. Stokes?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by DoubleC, Aug 13, 2009.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ok i know you and oxlong are very anti-crabtree and thats fine but you are being very general which is fine but crabtree did face double teams occasionally and what do you want him to to when hes single covered? its not his fault and the fact that he beat it every time says something. and theres not a DB out that that has covered crabtree that ould say the man is fun to tackle...im just sayin you might be over analyzing his skills wayyyy too mcuh

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

and you are comparing him to a beast which is nothing short of completely wrong. saying he is the same as marshall because he is proportionally smaller, that is hilarious. Stokes had a few decent years, I never said that crabtree wouldn't have that, I just said that for what people have deemed him, he will never get to, like Stokes. Stokes was same size (weight, couple inches taller) same hands, same speed, same touchdown machine in college against mostly single coverage, top ten pick of the niners, supposed to be the man in the nfl, you just have to make that comparison, but you go and compare him to a guy that is 3 inches taller and nearly 20 pounds heavier. That just doesn't make any sense.

3. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Well Stokes wasnt a total bust... a 1st round bust yes but he did have a decent career with SF. Although that 1995 draft was the beginning of about a 10 year waste of picks on draft day....

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

bust is a bust, he wouldn't have been a bust if he was drafted in round 3, but he wasn't, therefore he was a bust.

5. 49er Ninja

49er Ninja Starter

no crabtree is no jj stokes...lol

6. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

your post is a bust. Micheal Crabtree > T.O

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

[​IMG]

8. MadMoxxiFavGun

in just two games Crabtree has demonstrated better hands

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

As you said... just two games. :icon_confused:

10. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

This shows how much Oxlong knows

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Slim3y, that's just ignorant dude.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:icon_rolleyes: Dude did you even read what he said about Crabtree?
    He said Crabtree should be decent but a bust as a first round pick. Hard to tell either way after TWO!!! games.

12. BillRing

BillRing The BOSS

you're serious? This much be a very old post. MC is an all-star waiting to happen.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nice handle there sir. You were a fine fullback in your time.

DHB is clearly better than Crabtree, it's only a matter of time.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

DHB is faster and can't catch a cold, we don't have a lifetime to wait for DHB, I'll keep Crabby, thanx...

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I wasn't serious. I hated DHB when he was picked and still do. I wanted Crabtree so bad.

1 person likes this.
  16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

lol Axion...I feel for ya bud...

17. bambam

bambam Rookie

I feel for DHB because Louis Murphy is way better than he is and was drafted rounds later like DHB should've been. Way too much pressure drafted at that spot

18. MadMoxxiFavGun

looking foward to crabtree this year. hope he can break 1000 yards and 10 tds

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

no question that he can, it's on management to get a oline guy and it's on Smith to actually get the ball to him.

20. bambam

bambam Rookie

we are playoff bound 4 sure