If LT Falls To You Do You Draft Him?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by wide right, Aug 21, 2009.

?

Would you draft LT in Round 1?

Poll closed Aug 30, 2009.
  1. Yes, he's LT dammit

19 vote(s)
    95.0%
  2. No, he's washed up

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is why I don't do FF.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

sproles is sporadic at best....he'll go off every now and then and then he'll get compeltely shut down....LT will bounce back this year, hes got a solid 2 years left in him. i think he comes back with a bang

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That could use some flair.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If LT is the best RB available, i'd take him.

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'd take him provided I don't draft in the top 3... Unless the guy I wanted is already gone.

6. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I just draft LT #5 in MJ's GIF 12 teamer.

7. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

LT was the 5th best fantasy back last season and that was while injured all season. He's well worth a late 1st. Really he should be going in the 6-10 range, 5 isn't really a stretch either.

Sproles won't take that many carries from him and like already mentioned LT gets the goal line carries.

8. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I'm taking him at 7 if he's still there.

9. cris80

cris80 comic relief

I'm picking 6th in a 10 man money league. Typical scoring except for thrown TD's are worth 6 points. NO PPR.

I'm 90% sure that the following will be gone when I get there just by knowing the people in my draft.

Peterson
    Turner
    Jones-Drew
    Forte
    Westbrook (homer eagles fan)

A lot of the mocks have Fitz going at around 1.05, but I'm just not sold on the concept of taking a WR this early. (non-ppr)

So right now I'm leaning towards LT, because I'm not sold on Steven Jackson who seems to be getting ranked about LT on some sites.

So would YOU take LT at 6, and if not who would you take?

10. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

have you read through the thread? sounds like most people would take him at 6.

11. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Yeah, I did read through it. Most of them said they'd take him with a late first round. I was thinking 8,9,10 in that case. I'm mostly curious to see who people would take instead, and also if Fitz was worth a 1.06 pick as well.

I don't like that the league went to a 6pt passing TD this year. Trying to figure out my strategy.

12. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Drafted him 6th in a ten team league and we do PPR. There was no way I was passing him up at that spot.

13. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Without PPR the receivers will be the lower scoring positions than QB and RB. The gap between the tiers is lower as well. You'd be better off going QB or RB at that spot.

14. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I had a draft yesterday, he was still available when I picked 9th (12-team league). I thought about this thread and was pleased to grab him.

15. cris80

cris80 comic relief

We had to move the draft out until next week (night before season starts), so I'll have to stew about it over the weekend now.

And I agree with your assessment. Right now I'm thinking I'll take him unless for some reason one of the other studs slips down to me.