Bucs Fire Offensive Coordinator.

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by Inclulbus, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Why wait so long? What do the Chiefs and the Buccaneers know that we dont? :eek:hboy:

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Another coordinator getting axed before the season. I love it.

Paging Mr Wilson...

4. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Chan Gailey was linked to the Bucs after Pioli and Haley were hired but Pioli denied the Bucs the opportunity to speak to Gailey. I see they named a new O Coordinator but there may be something there.

5. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Why do you hire a guy in January and fire him before a regular season game? This guy hasn't had a consistent QB to do anything with. This is completely goobered to me. At least in KC the head coach is an offensive guy, and wants to call the plays, that I can see at least.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

When the players are talking about how awful your play calling is during camp it's time to go. I'd rather do it now and get it over with.

Might as well start Josh Freeman this year. We won't win 5 games this year.

7. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

He is a rebel, or he would still be at BC!:icon_cheesygrin:

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I heard that he was adamantly against starting Leftwich and that ultimately lead to his dismissal.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

can he be considered a jag-off? lol

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Samething I heard...like he was fighting mad about it...looks like he lost the fight...

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease. In Jags case he got the door. My Bucs are going to suck this year......

11. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Maybe they'll be this years Dolphins Mush...Keep your head up, it could be much worse...you could be a Raiders fan!

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Very true Harvs...very true