Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser Offers A Deal

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by SRW, Sep 8, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The woman who claims Ben Roethlisberger sexually assaulted her at a Nevada resort has offered to drop her civil lawsuit if he admits that the assault occurred and writes a letter of apology. The Steelers quarterback also must agree to pay $100,000 to the Committee to Aid Abused Women or some similar entity, according to a letter that the woman's attorney, Calvin Dunlap, wrote to Roethlisberger's lawyers Aug. 31 and submitted to a Nevada court Friday in the latest in a series of court filings in the case. Dunlap wrote in court documents that he was submitting a copy of his letter to Roethlisberger's attorneys to rebut "unfounded and false suggestions that (the woman) has brought this suit for the purpose of 'extorting' a large monetary recovery."

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

2. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I'm sure it's just coincidence that this comes out 2 days before the opening game instead of 2 or 3 weeks ago right?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I hope the lawyers tell her to go Screw herself...

4. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Didn't they have her dead-to-rights as a liar like two weeks ago? I think she's grasping - and that is pie in the heckin' sky if she thinks shes going to get an NFL player to admit to a sexual assault without a criminal case - whats his prerogative? This must be her last ditch effort to save a little face.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This whole case was such a joke

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Screw that if i dident do it i wouldent give crap.

7. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

wow! i thought this was a done and over with deal of her lying?

8. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

she doesn't want money, interesting...that puts been in a tough spot...but I dont think he did it

9. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Yea, a last ditch effort so save her own ass, ...from prosecution.

10. orpheous

orpheous T.P.A Falcon

she doesnt want money???? damn i dont think he did it ... but then what does she want? just for him to admit it???? looks like she wants the public to really think its him

11. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

This lady is out to get money.

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

IDK i thought Ben looked like Bill Clintion when he said "I did NOT! have sexual relations with THAT women!"

13. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

[​IMG]

14. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

It'd be a shock if her lawyers didn't already tell her she's not lookin' too good for the money so she may want to settle on his nuts roasting on a public flame.

15. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hahahahah i hope they tell her to suck a rod

16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

She probably would

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

All she wants is an apology and for Rapelisburger to donate money to a charity? She doesn't want a penny for herself?
    Oh he is SO guilty.

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Why so she can do it, and then just say they raped her? :icon_cry:

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

There's a lady involved in this story?

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

they had her backed up against the wall...this is a final attempt to not just humiliate herself in court...if his lawyers dont like this bs deal she will get raped....in court

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

he never denied banging her that i recall...he just denied it was in an assultful or forceful way